Armed Robbery - Nicolet Park

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Just occured. Black male, black shirt. Advised he had a gun. Running away from Nicolet Park toward Midway Drive at the moment.

1833: Unit ATL'ing
1834: Numerous units in the area, ascertaining a further description.
1834: Black shirt, red undershirt, black shorts
1835: Units are setting up a perimiter with K-9 coming in.
1835: First name of the suspect is 'Dominique.'
1837: Stopping a woman that was with the suspect at the time of the robbery in a white tank-top
1838: Female is being detained in the Papa Johns parking lot
1841: Units all over the area.
1841: One K-9 on the scene, one K-9 enroute
1842: Woman is saying she was robbed, however the victim says she was a cohort of the suspect
1842: Officers inquiring if Trooper 7 is avaliable, still requiring a more physical description
1843: Suspect is about 5'6, described as aged 18-23, no facial hair, dark skin, short hair -- described as a thin fade. Suspect is said to have 6 $20 bills.
1844: St. Marys did a search on the female suspect stopped, and shown to have interaction with the 'Dominique' subject. Officers now have the full name, address and are trying to get a photo.
1847: Second K-9 unit less than a minute out

Last edited:
J

jp2854

yah i am listening to it on stmarys county scanner and boy is this interesting. I hope they find this person and lock him up without having to take chase like they did this am with a guy who stole stuff from mckays

L

Localboy

The first two units on the scene were off duty officers, and they were there in less than a minute.

C

citizen_fear

My daughter plays softball and they MAKE us play there when nobody wants to because of people hanging around and drinking; only a matter of time before this would happen.....

mgdbaa

Just occured. Black male, black shirt. Advised he had a gun. Running away from Nicolet Park toward Midway Drive at the moment.

1837: Stopping a woman that was with the suspect at the time of the robbery in a white tank-top
1842: Woman is saying she was robbed, however the victim says she was a cohort of the suspect
1842: Officers inquiring if Trooper 7 is avaliable, still requiring a more physical description
1843: Suspect is about 5'6, described as aged 18-23, no facial hair, dark skin, short hair -- described as a thin fade. Suspect is said to have 6 $20 bills.
1844: St. Marys did a search on the female suspect stopped, and shown to have interaction with the 'Dominique' subject. Officers now have the full name, address and are trying to get a photo.
I know I am late, but that discription just about narrows it down to most of LP. Sorry. I lived their just about all of my life. I was a lucky one to get away.

BernieP

Resident PIA
My daughter plays softball and they MAKE us play there when nobody wants to because of people hanging around and drinking; only a matter of time before this would happen.....

I was going to say - SHOCKER

No reflectoin on the fine folk of LP but that park is buried - out of sight, out of mind. Great place to go "hang out:" and not get "hasled by the cops".

Pooh31

My daughter also played there a couple of years ago. I made her walk off the field when we found needles laying around. Whenever we had to play there, I made sure that she missed those games.

Kiwi

And just where is Nicolet Park?
Iowa?
Ohio?
Peru?
Russia?
Mars?
In the corner of your mind?

How about giving the location in full?????

Iowa?
Ohio?
Peru?
Russia?
Mars?

If you don't know you don't need to worry about it, but it is in Lexington Park near the movie theater.

frozenrain

If you don't know you don't need to worry about it, but it is in Lexington Park near the movie theater.

we go to the spray park and playground sometimes and I do notice some unsavory people in the area looking up to no good..
They are doing something to the Chancellors playground so we tend to go there now unless we feel like a drive over the bridge.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Iowa?
Ohio?
Peru?
Russia?
Mars?

Refer to below. However, because you asked. Here ya go. 21777 Bunker Hill Drive, Lexington Park, MD 20653. Directions: Route 235 south to Route 246 (Great Mills Road) to Midway Drive to Bunker Hill Road; Route 5 South to Route 246 to Midway Drive to Bunker Hill Road. Anything else you want?

:yeahthat:

Just part of the revitalization

of Lexington Park, one of the ten best places to live in the U.S. according to one national publication! What a load of BS!!!

Floyd2004

-Void-
I used to live in that community near the park. Let me tell you what. You NEVER go into that park. Thats where the gangs and druggys go to meet. Shame too because of the nice skate park and all.

frozenrain

My daughter's camp is going to the sprayground today. Is this the same as Nicolet Park?

I think it must be.I am sure your daughter will be fine as they are all supervised. It is the sort of playground that you would not let your children go alone to if they were old enough to go out alone but with adults It will be fine.
I have been there a few times and even though I have seen unsavory people walking around the area I have never felt threatened.
I see a few men walking around and through trees there.A couple have looked like drugies but they do not go near the spray or slide area that I have noticed.
I am the first person to say I will not risk going somewhere if I think it is dangerous.
Off topic
I wonder what made them decide to refurbish the Chancellors park playground?
It did not seem that old to me.

mgdbaa

we go to the spray park and playground sometimes and I do notice some unsavory people in the area looking up to no good..
They are doing something to the Chancellors playground so we tend to go there now unless we feel like a drive over the bridge.
I can't believe people take their children to that area. The spray park, and Nicolett Park are in Patuxent Homes. Horrible and dangerous place to be. That just blows my mind. When I lived there, the police were always at someones house. I witnessed someone driving through shooting a gun up in the air. That was about 10 + years ago, but I know that place has not changed at all. LP will always be the getto. I have never seen any improvements. Thats why I had to get out. Thank God I did. I can't understand why anyone would choose to live there.