Home Owners Insurance

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Does your car insurance company offer home insurance? You would get a multi-policy discount by combining the two.

They dont.. geico is who i use for my car insurance....

I was looking around at nationwide and statefarm... just was curious if anyone has had a better deal through someone locally. I was also going to look at Liberty Mutual

music

Any suggestions on who you would go with locally ?

Thanks for any suggestions..

State Farm in Prince Frederick. Mike Paxon's office - (410) 535-4774

Got a great quote last week from them. They gave me a great price for home owners & cars. They beat GEICO.

Last edited:

SoMDGirl42

I was looking around at nationwide and statefarm... just was curious if anyone has had a better deal through someone locally. I was also going to look at Liberty Mutual

get quotes from each and go with what works best for you. I have statefarm for my home owners and quite frankly, I'm thinking of changing to Nationwide. They're a pain in the ass.

angelbaby

:howdy: We have geico and they do offer it. It's through a different company but it still gives you a discount on your policy.

awpitt

Main Streeter
State Farm :yay: as well.

I have all my stuff through them. It's nice having a local agent to deal with who knows me.

mingiz

Horse Poor
State Farm.... Phil Riehl
Home,life and vehicles......All claims were effortless..You also get discounts for multi policies and good driving etc....

capsfan78

I'm XRATED
I use USAA for both home and Auto. Now you may not be able to use there insurance policies are for military.

lam2

tickled~pink
State Farm in Prince Frederick. Mike Paxon's office - (410) 535-4774

Got a great quote last week from them. They gave me a great price for home owners & cars. They beat GEICO.

:yeahthat:

And... everyone in that office is a pleasure to deal with.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
yeah geico i pay 131 a month for car insurance... but they use liberty mutual for home owners insurance...

I will give a few places a call =)