Don't patronize R & W Power Washing

blacklabman

One of them thinks that the right turn lanes on 235 are passing lanes for his exclusive use. Northbound 235 between San Souci and Chancellor's Run at 1130. I thought he was going to do it again, but he turned down Town Creek Drive. Great advertising for your business!

Mojo

So because they have one driver that didn't realize he was in a turning lane, we should never use that company? :smack:

awpitt

Main Streeter
So because they have one driver that didn't realize he was in a turning lane, we should never use that company? :smack:

Good point. This could've been solved by writting down the lic plate number and calling the owners.

Wayne's a nice, honest, hard working man. He was goin home for lunch and he has a hot wife!
Oh and he is the owner, it is his side business.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
One of them thinks that the right turn lanes on 235 are passing lanes for his exclusive use. Northbound 235 between San Souci and Chancellor's Run at 1130. I thought he was going to do it again, but he turned down Town Creek Drive. Great advertising for your business!

:killingme

Really?
Aside from that, what about the work they do?

So you can't pass anyone if you are in the right turn lane?

papermate

I’ve seen that guy on the road… silver Dodge…yes, he is not the most curious driver. I saw him months ago driving like a fool, interesting to see a post like this.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is by far one of the top 10 dumbest threads I have ever seen posted.

R&W Power Washing is getting good name-recognition out of this thread, though. If business owners were smart, they could get free advertising by starting a thread:

Don't patronize ABC Dog Walking service! I saw the owner mix Diet Coke with Sprite at the WaWa soda fountain!!!

Then everyone comes on to tell the OP how dumb it is to complain about something like that and voila! Instant bump in Google search for ABC Dog Walking. :yay: These forum threads a lot of times will come up in a search before the business's own website. Serious.