First 4th of July with a black,, yada yada etc...

bcp

In My Opinion
Just though I would get a jump on the non racist news outlets before they started kissing black butt over the firsts again.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Wouldn't it be great if, to celebrate this wonderful moment, they used black fireworks on the Mall? Of course, they could not be seen after dark, which would require everyone to go down there in the middle of the day, but I am sure most folks would not have a problem rearranging their plans to accommodate The O.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Wouldn't it be great if, to celebrate this wonderful moment, they used black fireworks on the Mall? Of course, they could not be seen after dark, which would require everyone to go down there in the middle of the day, but I am sure most folks would not have a problem rearranging their plans to accommodate The O.

The Mt Vernon society held a daylight fireworks display today to celebrate the first black, yada, yada, yada. The fireworks were supposed to be of different color smoke. But I didn't go 'cause I won't celebrate the first black, yada, yada, yada this year.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Speaking of which, Disney World has revealed a new horror attraction: "a brand-new animatronic figure" of The O.

The figure is "rumored to be the most impressive ever, with smoother, more realistic body movements and facial expressions." Almost as smooth as the real thing!

Ironically enough, it will be displayed in their show "Hall of Presidents: A Celebration of Liberty’s Leaders". Personally, I would have stuck it in the basement in his own show "Liberty's Destroyer"... but then I would probably be accused of segregating His likeness.

Hoover

Happy black 4th of July to you also BCP - I get numerous tax breaks, attend college for free, stab you and rob you because its owed to me all because you made my great great great great great grandfather a slave and didn't leave him in Africa where he was living in filth. He also didnt have an opportunity to become anything or do anything with his life but its all your fault his descendent's are here making a nice income and living with freedom.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Happy black 4th of July to you also BCP - I get numerous tax breaks, attend college for free, stab you and rob you because its owed to me all because you made my great great great great great grandfather a slave and didn't leave him in Africa where he was living in filth. He also didnt have an opportunity to become anything or do anything with his life but its all your fault his descendent's are here making a nice income and living with freedom.

You guys are being so politically incorrect! You know you can't speak the truth in today's society. It may hurt someones feelings. :killingme

ImnoMensa

This hasnt anything to do with this thread, but I just saw on the news that 1 .6 million people were trying to get tickets to Michael Jacksons funeral, then I realised how Obama got elected, and who voted for him.

jrt_ms1995

This hasnt anything to do with this thread, but I just saw on the news that 1 .6 million people were trying to get tickets to Michael Jacksons funeral, then I realised how Obama got elected, and who voted for him.

I would never have guessed the number of eff'ing idiots wanting to participate in that carnival was so low.

bcp

In My Opinion
I would never have guessed the number of eff'ing idiots wanting to participate in that carnival was so low.
I heard they were going to have a face painting booth where you could change your skin color for the day.

sunmoonstars

Oh really!?!

Just though I would get a jump on the non racist news outlets before they started kissing black butt over the firsts again.

St. Mary's county never stops amazing me with the ignorant statements and racial slurs. First of all, there are more voting Caucasians in America than African Americans, so there for WHITES voted him in. And I’m not sure if your realize it or not, when you see pictures, and poster and videos of Michael Jackson’s, concerts/shows/whatever, they were mostly attended by WHITE people. It’s sad to see that St.Mary’s county is still stuck in the 19th century, well at least the older generation is, because your white daughters and grand daughters are having children by black men by the droves…..it’s sad how your children have to pay for YOUR sins….AND…if you know it or not…if they aren’t having children by the black men I can name tons of them that were having ‘relations’ with them in high school…so there…your children and grand children aren’t as ‘pure white’ as you think…they may not have all had African American babies, but they’ve went there…OH..and have a nice day… :evil:

ImnoMensa

St. Mary's county never stops amazing me with the ignorant statements and racial slurs. First of all, there are more voting Caucasians in America than African Americans, so there for WHITES voted him in. And I’m not sure if your realize it or not, when you see pictures, and poster and videos of Michael Jackson’s, concerts/shows/whatever, they were mostly attended by WHITE people. It’s sad to see that St.Mary’s county is still stuck in the 19th century, well at least the older generation is, because your white daughters and grand daughters are having children by black men by the droves…..it’s sad how your children have to pay for YOUR sins….AND…if you know it or not…if they aren’t having children by the black men I can name tons of them that were having ‘relations’ with them in high school…so there…your children and grand children aren’t as ‘pure white’ as you think…they may not have all had African American babies, but they’ve went there…OH..and have a nice day… :evil:

You place a post in this thread complaining about racism in St. Mary's County and yet your post is filled with your own racism. You find amusement in posting that white women and girls are having sex with black men and you call if payback for our racism. Your amusement is the amusement of many racist black men who seek out white women to have sex with for just that reason. Many white women allow themselves to be used for that purpose, too stupid to realise they are being used..Call it Jungle Fever, call it changing your luck, call it natural curiosity, call it anything you like, the fact is that it's caused by placing the races in close proximity to each other by integrating schools.

Whites knew this would happen years ago when Governor George Wallace stood in the door of Alabama University. It isnt a surprise. If you put a pig and a goat in the same pound , sooner or later one will mount the other.

I am not arguing whether integration of schools is good or bad, only that it's outcome was inevitable.

Your post here is as racist as any I have seen and is lacking in understanding of the basic nature of people. Your payback theory is full of crap. Your complaint of racism is made by a racist, or a white idiot, since I dont know you I cannot say which.

sunmoonstars

You place a post in this thread complaining about racism in St. Mary's County and yet your post is filled with your own racism. You find amusement in posting that white women and girls are having sex with black men and you call if payback for our racism. Your amusement is the amusement of many racist black men who seek out white women to have sex with for just that reason. Many white women allow themselves to be used for that purpose, too stupid to realise they are being used..Call it Jungle Fever, call it changing your luck, call it natural curiosity, call it anything you like, the fact is that it's caused by placing the races in close proximity to each other by integrating schools.

Whites knew this would happen years ago when Governor George Wallace stood in the door of Alabama University. It isnt a surprise. If you put a pig and a goat in the same pound , sooner or later one will mount the other.

I am not arguing whether integration of schools is good or bad, only that it's outcome was inevitable.

Your post here is as racist as any I have seen and is lacking in understanding of the basic nature of people. Your payback theory is full of crap. Your complaint of racism is made by a racist, or a white idiot, since I dont know you I cannot say which.

I didn't start the mud slinging..
Oh so it's the government's fault for intergrating schools that white women are having black children..ok wow. PLEASE don't start blaming the government for 'their' mistakes...:sarcasm:

firstroundko

Registered Devil Dog

Sunmoonstars' comment fits the context of this thread - perfectly.