If you want to drive like an idiot...

MMDad

Lem Putt
don't plaster your name, picture, phone number, and business all over your truck.

Yes, Mr. Michael Ontiveros, Century 21 Realty, I am talking about you. You are an idiot, and your driving will cost you far more business than your expensive high-speed billboard could get you.

JollyRoger

don't plaster your name, picture, phone number, and business all over your truck.

Yes, Mr. Michael Ontiveros, Century 21 Realty, I am talking about you. You are an idiot, and your driving will cost you far more business than your expensive high-speed billboard could get you.

Are you texting?

SoMdDude

If you got his name and phone number, why dont you call him and ##### him out directly? Or do you just want to hide behind your monitor? :dye:

Godblesdon1218

I bet you wouldnt say anything to anyones face, you sound like a big coward

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Godblesdon1218 said:

I bet you wouldnt say anything to anyones face, you sound like a big coward

Is that you talking or the drugs?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

FaP said:

If his number was on the side why didn't you give him a call and tell him how he should or shouldn't drive. Sounds like the right thing to do. Instead you came here posting useless bull#### that didn't need to be posted. :smack:

What makes you think I didn't call?

He wants publicity or he wouldn't be putting it out there. Just giving it to him.

Thanatos

Good Point....

MM makes a valid point.... if you are going to drive like that... at least spring for the sticker that says "Hows my driving? Call 1-800-blah blah blah"

And seriously... when I buy a house, it definately isn't because your head is 3 feet by 4 feet plastered on your way-overdone vehicle.

:whistle:

OOOOOO.... she is totally calling you out.... you gonna take that MM? :bubble:

HEY, are you.....missme???? Just lookin at the time of your post, that's all...

Making this thread tells us that you didn't call. I know for a fact you didn't. And by chance you did, what kind of response did you get back? I bet he hung up on you because he doesn't give a crap about what you think.

Michael, is that you??

bcp

In My Opinion
Making this thread tells us that you didn't call. I know for a fact you didn't. And by chance you did, what kind of response did you get back? I bet he hung up on you because he doesn't give a crap about what you think.
so, he drives like an ass, and does not care?

sounds like a real winner to me.
Im with the above posters, Not only would I not do business with him, I would have posted the thread about his total ignorance If I had seen it too.

What a jerk off.

Rosehaven

But...

Questions:
(1) Where did this incident occur that has you so bothered?
(2) Did you call the gentleman to suggest his driving was unsafe?
(3) Do you really think anyone buying a house is going to care how good/bad the realtor's driving is?
(4) Did you call the cops to report this since they could pull him/her over?

"nuf said.

bcp

In My Opinion
Questions:
(3) Do you really think anyone buying a house is going to care how good/bad the realtor's driving is?.

If someone with a business name cut me off or something, I would not deal with them just out of spite.

the real question is exactly what did he do that pissed her off so bad in the first place.

terbear1225

MM makes a valid point.... if you are going to drive like that... at least spring for the sticker that says "Hows my driving? Call 1-800-blah blah blah"

And seriously... when I buy a house, it definately isn't because your head is 3 feet by 4 feet plastered on your way-overdone vehicle.:whistle:

I'm totally with you on this one. I've seen that vehicle around and all I can think when I see it is "if you have bad enough taste to do THAT to your vehicle, why in god's name would I want you helping me find a decent house?"

J

jaybeeztoo

I once encountered a Rent a Center van on Great Mills Road. I was in the right lane, the van was in the left and it took a sharp turn to the right almost causing me to jump in the grass with my car (thank goodness for good brakes). I immediately went home and called and spoke to the manager. There was no resolution, but I complained and it felt good :yahoo:

Bad driving should be reported. There are too many fatalties on the roads these days. Put your make up down, cell phones down, food down, etc...and just drive :sheesh:

FED_UP

What exactly did the perp do? :shrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've had a couple close calls when "driving while reloading". I should probably pull over to do that, huh?

FED_UP

I once encountered a Rent a Center van on Great Mills Road. I was in the right lane, the van was in the left and it took a sharp turn to the right almost causing me to jump in the grass with my car (thank goodness for good brakes). I immediately went home and called and spoke to the manager. There was no resolution, but I complained and it felt good :yahoo:

Bad driving should be reported. There are too many fatalties on the roads these days. Put your make up down, cell phones down, food down, etc...and just drive :sheesh:

Would it be ok if a lady was hooking you up, hands still on the wheel, eyes on the road.

FED_UP

I don't know how many times I had to manuver to save my own butt to avoid someone else hitting me when I was in the right.