OMG, She beat a fawn with a shovel.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm contributing to this woman's legal defense fund. Animal abuse case? That freaking freeloader orphan car wreck in waiting Bambi menace was in her GARDEN! That is an act of war!!!

This should be an Olympic sport, doe whackin'!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm contributing to this woman's legal defense fund. Animal abuse case? That freaking freeloader orphan car wreck in waiting Bambi menace was in her GARDEN! That is an act of war!!!

This should be an Olympic sport, doe whackin'!

I'm calling PETA on you. :drama:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
She said the deer look right into her eyes like it was going to attack :killingme
because we all know that a fawn will go for the jugular :rolleyes:

She said the deer look right into her eyes like it was going to attack :killingme
because we all know that a fawn will go for the jugular :rolleyes:

Need I remind you...:tap:

Attachments

• killer.jpg
    killer.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 166

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yes; commitment!

Hopefully, she ate it, too.

Nope, she drug it the curb in a cardboard box..on trash day.

WHY is this news??

She killed a rodent.. so it's cute, WHO CARES?? It's a rodent, and a pest, we kill them almost EVERY day.

JFC we've become a nation of pantywaists.. Councilman needs to check see if he still has his testicles, take some pamprin and concern himself with IMPORTANT matters in his town.

Animal abuse charges for killing a deer on HER property, in HER garden. Bunch of friggin maroons..

morningbell

hmmmmmm

WHY is this news??

She killed a rodent.. so it's cute, WHO CARES?? It's a rodent, and a pest, we kill them almost EVERY day.

JFC we've become a nation of pantywaists.. Councilman needs to check see if he still has his testicles, take some pamprin and concern himself with IMPORTANT matters in his town.

Animal abuse charges for killing a deer on HER property, in HER garden. Bunch of friggin maroons..

It was in self defense, duh.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
But wait..

I bet they stack charges on her..

Hunting out of season..

Poaching..

Hunting with an unapproved weapon..

L

luckystar

WHY is this news??

A fawn is not a rodent. Mice, rats, squirrels, and the like are rodents. Not deer. Heck, people even keep them as pets. Come on now. It would have been different if she were out hunting for a full grown deer to feed her family supper. In this case, a mad woman beat a defenseless fawn to death. A baby deer that she could have shood away with a broom, it would have run off. Or stared blankly at her until deciding to run into the broom.

Goodness. Deer came after our gladiolas a few years ago we suspected from dry weather forcing them to seek different food sources, but we didn't hunt them down and beat them to death with shovels because we felt they were a physical threat. We trimmed the glads and went on with our life. People are insane.

EDIT: The animal abuse charges do seem a little heavy considering the situation of her seeming lack of mental stability... but how else would we get this woman a psychiatric evaluation? You know she needs it before she beats a baby with a shovel because it gave her the evil eye. Cause we all know babies go for the jugular as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If she'd shot the deer, that would be one thing. But to beat it to death with a shovel tells me she has mental problems.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
who cares? If they were deystroying her garden it is no different than farmers who are able to kill deer for crop damage reasons. I probably wouldn't of hit with a shovel though. I mean .22lr rounds are just too cheap not to consider as the best option.

L

luckystar

who cares? If they were deystroying her garden it is no different than farmers who are able to kill deer for crop damage reasons. I probably wouldn't of hit with a shovel though. I mean .22lr rounds are just too cheap not to consider as the best option.

The community and her family care. The woman is LOONEY. Did you watch the video? She thought she had to defend herself against a FAWN. Because it gave her some sort of evil look like it was going to attack. A fawn attack. Yeah. K.