Another American Icon Dies

I guess that means they'll be playing 'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A' on the radio 24/7 for a week.

I'll never be able to get that song out of my head now. :ohwell:

capsfan78

I'm XRATED
This is more sad then MJ.

Sadly, in two weeks, two men that want to put there wiener in little boy mouths die.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I guess that means they'll be playing 'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A' on the radio 24/7 for a week.

I'll never be able to get that song out of my head now. :ohwell:

That's the only way I remember how to spell it when I make out my grocery list. I've been eating his bologna since I was a little girl. :frown:

nomoney

Is there a local place in southern maryland that is having a memorial? I just want to be a part of this.

muttdog

I just wonder if they are going to have weeks of coverage on the news about him and thousands crying at his memorial. He did more for this country than mj did and he will probally get 30 second story on the evening news.

nomoney

I just wonder if they are going to have weeks of coverage on the news about him and thousands crying at his memorial. He did more for this country than mj did and he will probally get 30 second story on the evening news.

You better go stock up on bologna and hot dogs asap. You know they're all gonna be sold out by this afternoon.

T

toppick08

My man bagged him a 21 year old hottie..........:rolleyes:...I'm sure she was in love.