One in five people admitted to peeing...

Beta84

They're out to get us
at least 1 in 2 americans has less than average intelligence, so I guess it's understandable if not still nasssssssy.

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

:babyruth:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
And this is one of the many reasons Mikey does not swim in public pools or private pools with many strangers. :yay:

DOULOVEME

Man I Went To An Amusement Park A Couple Years Ago And Id Seen A Couple Havin Sex In The Wave Pool, And My Boifrind Told Me He Seen Doodoo N The Wave Pool Bfor,,,,but If I Do Blieve People Pee N The Pool I Have Wen I Was A Kid,,,so I Wudnt Put It Past Them

bcp

In My Opinion
never pee in the pool after taking vitamans and eating asparagus.

seriously though, if you wanna see something funny, take a balloon, fill it with hot water and when the wife unit is not looking hop in the pool and come up behind her. then tell her you have to pee and let the warm water loose on her backside.

as God is my witness, I never expected she would have her pan in the pool with her.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
never pee in the pool after taking vitamans and eating asparagus.

seriously though, if you wanna see something funny, take a balloon, fill it with hot water and when the wife unit is not looking hop in the pool and come up behind her. then tell her you have to pee and let the warm water loose on her backside.

as God is my witness, I never expected she would have her pan in the pool with her.

:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
Do they put the umbrella straws in it? And then think, I used to avoid public swimming?
I dont know about all that, but I bet their wives make them brush the hell out of their teefs before they kiss them upon return from some star trek adventure.

JollyRoger

I dont know about all that, but I bet their wives make them brush the hell out of their teefs before they kiss them upon return from some star trek adventure.

No, I bet most worry about whom is peeing in their pool.