1 dead at Pamplona; first goring death since '95

Bay_Kat

Tropical
PAMPLONA, Spain – A charging bull gored a young man to death Friday at Pamplona's San Fermin festival, the first such fatality in nearly 15 years. Nine others were injured in a particularly dangerous and chaotic chapter of the running of the bulls.

The San Fermin festival Web site said the unidentified man was gored in the neck and lung during a run in which a rogue bull named Cappuccino separated from the pack, which is among the worst things that can happen at Spain's most popular fiesta.

Isolated bulls are more likely to get disoriented and start charging at people.

1 dead at Pamplona; first goring death since '95 - Yahoo! News

first goring death since '95
I'm amazed that's it's been that long, first death, but how many people get hurt every year doing this?

T

toppick08

yep.........never mess with a bull.......bunch of dambasses.

BOP

PAMPLONA, Spain – A charging bull gored a young man to death Friday at Pamplona's San Fermin festival, the first such fatality in nearly 15 years. Nine others were injured in a particularly dangerous and chaotic chapter of the running of the bulls.

The San Fermin festival Web site said the unidentified man was gored in the neck and lung during a run in which a rogue bull named Cappuccino separated from the pack, which is among the worst things that can happen at Spain's most popular fiesta.

Isolated bulls are more likely to get disoriented and start charging at people.

1 dead at Pamplona; first goring death since '95 - Yahoo! News

first goring death since '95
I'm amazed that's it's been that long, first death, but how many people get hurt every year doing this?

I always knew cappuccino was fattening, but I never realized it could kill you.

muttdog

City streets, thousands of people, mad and crazy bulls, it was only a matter of time, before one died.