Obama, Sarkozy Caught Ogling at G8................

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"Ooops. Let's hope U.S. President Barack Obama has the same deal with Michelle that I do with my wife: looks are fine. Here's a photo of the Obama and Nicolas Sarkozy apparently checking out the nicely proportioned rear of a 16-year-old Brazilian junior G8 delegate, Mayara Tavares, at the G8 summit yesterday.

On the other hand, we know that French President Nicolas Sarkozy has done more than just look in the past.

Before anyone comments on the age of Mayara Tavares, the age of consent in Italy is 14. The age of consent in Brazil is also 14. Not that I'm suggesting anything, but anyone criticizing Obama needs to know anything he might be thinking of is perfectly legal in either country.

Mayara Tavares is described as follows on the Junior G8 website:

"Mayara Tavares is 16 and lives in the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She inherited from her grandmother and father a passion to take part in community action and social movements and has been an activist in her community fighting for children and adolescent rights. She has recently acted as a community researcher interviewing other adolescents in the community about their lives and how it feels for them to be growing up in the shantytowns of Rio de Janeiro. Through this work she became part of a National Platform for the improvement of poor communities situated in large urban centers, an initiative carried out by UNICEF in Brazil. She also became a member of the Youth Forum in her municipality and hopes that she can continue to engage her peers in this work."

OK, it's an obvious faux pas, but here Obama and Sarkozy are just being men. There's nothing really of interest here, so move along, move along."

Source: SNAFU-ed .... Situation Normal: Obama, Sarkozy Caught Ogling at G8

Toxick

Splat
Before anyone comments on the age of Mayara Tavares, the age of consent in Italy is 14. The age of consent in Brazil is also 14. Not that I'm suggesting anything, but anyone criticizing Obama needs to know anything he might be thinking of is perfectly legal in either country.

Next month a trip to Amsterdam is planned, where Obama plans to smoke 14 kilograms of hashish during his 4 day stay because it's perfectly legal.

The month after that... Thailand baby!

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Next month a trip to Amsterdam is planned, where Obama plans to smoke 14 kilograms of hashish during his 4 day stay because it's perfectly legal.

The month after that... Thailand baby!

POTUS-Player Of The United States

Don't be hatin' on the Player in Chief

:buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is it appropriate to ogle a minor? Just because she's legal in her country doesn't make it any less icky.

Okay, I know you're smarter than this. Where in my post did I say this was, in any way, appropriate? I was just dispelling the believe that BO is some sort of God. You know? THE ONE!

:ohwell:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Now where did I file that picture of Obama forcing the little 8 y/o girl's face into his crotch.... Stand by, it'll be shown here soon.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Then again maybe it was one of those "non-bow" neck deals he had with the Saudi King. Only it happens with women this time.

Attachments

• Obama gaze.jpg
    Obama gaze.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 59

Cowgirl

Okay, I know you're smarter than this. Where in my post did I say this was, in any way, appropriate? I was just dispelling the believe that BO is some sort of God. You know? THE ONE!

:ohwell:

You said he was human, which I took to mean "everybody does it."

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Ok, I saw a video clip of this today. In that, it doesn't look like he's ogling the girl. It really did in the still shot though. :killingme