The Newest Little Cowgirl!

erinjograves

For those of you who didnt know, I had my little cowgirl on July 8th! We are just so super excited!!!! She was a little early so she is still in the hospital, but once she is out and its ok to take her out places, she will be going to Mom's to meet her ponies!!!!

I cant wait!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Erin

Attachments

• IMG_1225.jpg
    IMG_1225.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 173

erinjograves

Awww thanks guys!!! She changes everyday!

She was born on the 8th. She was 6lbs 4.6oz 19 inches long.

She is now eating ALOT, I got to feed her myself for the first time today. We are hoping to have her home by this weekend!!!! She is off the oxygen completely now, so we are getting closer and closer. She was born at 36 weeks and 3 days.

I will post a new photo from today as soon as I can. As for the pony, I already have one...I just have to get him broke!!!!! :)

Thanks again guys!!!!!

Erin

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Awww thanks guys!!! She changes everyday!

She was born on the 8th. She was 6lbs 4.6oz 19 inches long.

She is now eating ALOT, I got to feed her myself for the first time today. We are hoping to have her home by this weekend!!!! She is off the oxygen completely now, so we are getting closer and closer. She was born at 36 weeks and 3 days.

I will post a new photo from today as soon as I can. As for the pony, I already have one...I just have to get him broke!!!!! :)

Thanks again guys!!!!!

Erin

Wow, a little teensey girl. DON'T BLINK, they grow sooooo fast.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
For those of you who didnt know, I had my little cowgirl on July 8th! We are just so super excited!!!! She was a little early so she is still in the hospital, but once she is out and its ok to take her out places, she will be going to Mom's to meet her ponies!!!!

I cant wait!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Erin

She is simply exquisite. Congratulations to you; you have obviously been very blessed.