Do Fish

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
get hiccups? every now and then, i notice one of my fish (not always the same one) doing a little jerking motion thing in the tank, like it's got hiccups. :confused:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by crabcake
get hiccups? every now and then, i notice one of my fish (not always the same one) doing a little jerking motion thing in the tank, like it's got hiccups. :confused:
if he does it while you are looking at him.. maybe its your face, sending him into convulsions...:shrug:

Nanny Pam

Yes they do. Just give the little critter a teaspoon of peanut butter. Thank should do the trick.

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Do Fish

Originally posted by mainman
if he does it while you are looking at him.. maybe its your face, sending him into convulsions...:shrug:
:killingme :killingme

Note to self: Put down coffee cup prior to reading MM's post.

Last edited:

crabcake

Re: Re: Re: Do Fish

Originally posted by Pete
Not to self: Ensure mainman removes the large obstruction Crabcake inserted in his back side before he sits down.

:yeahthat: besides, isn't he supposed to be on Operation Support Tigger duty this morning :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Re: Re: Do Fish

:yeahthat: besides, isn't he supposed to be on Operation Support Tigger duty this morning :shrug:
you can do better than that.. you dissapoint me..:cheesy:

tater

Yes, stand them on their head and make then drink a glass of water. If that don't work, scare the he// outta them. :wink:

crabcake

Originally posted by tater
Yes, stand them on their head and make then drink a glass of water. If that don't work, scare the he// outta them. :wink:

can i come toss 'em in that body of water you're on now? :frown: I want that tank for my ever-growing cichlids anyway. They're growing so big so fast that they're running out of room in the tank they're in now. :ohwell:

tater

can i come toss 'em in that body of water you're on now? :frown: I want that tank for my ever-growing cichlids anyway. They're growing so big so fast that they're running out of room in the tank they're in now. :ohwell:

He// no, I don't want you to know where I live :biggrin:

crabcake

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
OK......which time? The time we tied him to the tramboline?

i was thinking about when we put make-up on him, dressed him up in K's cowboys cheerleader outfit and paraded him down Baltimore Ave. :lol: