Community Dev. Corp?

beggerman

The unsightly gas sation article is good to show the neighborhood aware of someone wanting to improve the location mentioned in the article. An article that took almost half a page to say the location is unsighlty. Obvioius.Nothing t the effct that the corp. in the actlce was one that seems to be on the band wagon of dragging as much out of federal government as they can as so many others that feel the federal government is to bail them out for thier foolish mistakes. Oh well lets just play this one out , and see if we get caught snow ballin the breauocrats again.It's Called."Confuse them and then rip them off game". Original in St Marys.Take the advantage,etc.Same 'o same 'o.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
The unsightly gas sation article is good to show the neighborhood aware of someone wanting to improve the location mentioned in the article. An article that took almost half a page to say the location is unsighlty. Obvioius.Nothing t the effct that the corp. in the actlce was one that seems to be on the band wagon of dragging as much out of federal government as they can as so many others that feel the federal government is to bail them out for thier foolish mistakes. Oh well lets just play this one out , and see if we get caught snow ballin the breauocrats again.It's Called."Confuse them and then rip them off game". Original in St Marys.Take the advantage,etc.Same 'o same 'o.

I think they are doing a good job. :shrug:

glhs837

Power with Control
CDC is actually some sort of quasi governmental corp set up by the county to foster the Lexington Park area. Helps small businesses get loans to start and such, I think.

The unsightly gas sation article is good to show the neighborhood aware of someone wanting to improve the location .

My question after reading the article was.. If Besche Oil owns the property, why not just make them clean it up ? Rather than buy it ?

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Because, evidently, theres no statute to charge them under to force them to take action. No law that says you have to keep your property looking nice.