Charlotte Hall horse show

libby

I heard there is a show in Charlotte Hall this Sunday. Is this event open to the public? We don't have a horse and don't ride at this time, but we are trying to get a feel for what it would entail.
Is there a name for the farm so I can look up the directions, or can anyone here help me?
Cost?

Thanks,

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I heard there is a show in Charlotte Hall this Sunday. Is this event open to the public? We don't have a horse and don't ride at this time, but we are trying to get a feel for what it would entail.
Is there a name for the farm so I can look up the directions, or can anyone here help me?
Cost?

Thanks,

Libby this is the link to Oak Ridge and the link the the group (Mounted Wanderer's) who are holding the show. Hope this helps.

Charles County Parks & Recreation

Blank

C

campinmutt

it is a great club,....there is a food booth so you can grab a snack!! they have english and western classes and speed in the afternoon.it would be worth a stop in and see

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Its free to watch, they have bleachers you can sit on, well for the english ring. If your going to stay for a while you might want to bring a seat. Remember to not park where all the trailers are. Spectators can park by the booth, which when you come in to the park you take a right into the grass.
The morning is for halter classes and little kids,afternoon is regular riding classes, and the evening classes (it matters how many people come) which somtime start around 1-2 is the fun ones to watch, its the speed events (barrels, poles, figure 8) then in the english ring theres jumping (but its only a few classes). If you stay to see the speed events, I'm riding the big ol' Tb, he'll be wearing red white and blue, he's name is Swift Action, aka Bones. Hope you come! O and when walking around watch out for all the horses!