Cops in Northern Calvert?

jsouthan

I was just heading north on Rt. 4 when no less than 12 police vehicles flew by in 3 or 4 different groups. I live just south of Dunkirk and did not see anything by then, so I am assuming something is going on north of where I live. I am not up on scanner lingo enough to decipher what goes on one there. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

WifeandMother

Here's a photo...not sure exactly how it happened.

Attachments

• IMG00060-20090724-1050.jpg
    IMG00060-20090724-1050.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 500
J

jp2854

I posted the article and it said yes they think one was involved and he is trapped in his car if i read the article right as I just skimmed through it.

J

jp2854

i agree crewdawg. this seems to be a bad accident :(. I hope the baynet is wrong and nobody lost there life today.

Black-Francis

I hope the officer and everyone involved is ok, but the Calvert County Sheriffs Dept. and MSP are quite reckless on the roads of Calvert.

....and I am not saying this accident was their fault.....I am just sayin"....

jsouthan

Where is Apple Green. Is this before the world gym in Dunkirk. More detail please.... Anyone.

Apple Green is just before the CVS.

Thanks for the info. I am glad to hear that it is nothing of a criminal nature... I was very concerned when I saw all those cop cars flying up the road like that. However, it does appear that several people will have some serious injuries at the very least. Prayers definitely going out for those involved and their families.

mgdbaa

Apple Green is just before the CVS.

Thanks for the info. I am glad to hear that it is nothing of a criminal nature... I was very concerned when I saw all those cop cars flying up the road like that. However, it does appear that several people will have some serious injuries at the very least. Prayers definitely going out for those involved and their families.
How in the world did this happen? OMG. Is the road closed on that side?