Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: could be another fatal accident

Quote Originally Posted by MDTerps View Post
    Helo landed right across the street from where I live. Kinda suprised it did but I could hear it taking off. Not a very big spot for the helo.

Prayers for everyone.
    They were going to land it at the firehouse, but Engine 61 (who was designated as the LZ engine) was already on the street and almost to the scene. Looking at the map, there weren't to many other places. They couldn't land it in the big field across the street from the accident because of the apparatus, and they couldn't move south because of the crash.

Quote Originally Posted by BS Gal View Post
    Not me. How very sad.
    Thanks for posting -- some of us were worried.

This is so sad. Sending out prayers for all.

We seem to be having way too many accidents these days. Too many folks doing stupid things while driving...
    Irish Diplomacy...is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

When life gives you lemons, make applejuice. And watch them try and figure out what you did there.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by twinoaks207 View Post

We seem to be having way too many accidents these days. Too many folks doing stupid things while driving...
    I don't understand why they put in the article that she was undergoing chemo. Seems to me that is pretty private medical information. Ya know, HIPPA and all that stuff.

Thank you for your concern.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

CalvertNewbie
    Quote Originally Posted by twinoaks207 View Post

Honestly, I thought of BS Gal also. But then I remembered reading that she doesn't leave her house that late at night. There are SO many people going through chemo, don't know why I thought of her when I've never even met her.

Like BS Gal said, I'm not really sure why they included that fact in the article. But again, another sad story to hear about. It seems that lately all we read about are serious accidents and domestic disputes.

Quote Originally Posted by CalvertNewbie View Post
    Honestly, I thought of BS Gal also. But then I remembered reading that she doesn't leave her house that late at night. There are SO many people going through chemo, don't know why I thought of her when I've never even met her.

Like BS Gal said, I'm not really sure why they included that fact in the article. But again, another sad story to hear about. It seems that lately all we read about are serious accidents and domestic disputes.

I don't think it was an "article" as much as a post made by someone reporting what they heard on the scanner. Either way, it just goes to show once again that EVERY person has an underlying story that we don't (and maybe shouldn't) know.

Prayers for all involved: victims, family, friends and first responders.
    A man is not dead until he is forgotten, Lest We Forget

PS: Support is MORE than a magnet!

CalvertNewbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplefox View Post
    I don't think it was an "article" as much as a post made by someone reporting what they heard on the scanner. Either way, it just goes to show once again that EVERY person has an underlying story that we don't (and maybe shouldn't) know.

Prayers for all involved: victims, family, friends and first responders.
    You very well may be right. I remembered reading it but wasn't thinking of where I actually read it. I just hope my personal business never finds it's way to a scanner listened to by half the people in somd!

Blog Entries
    http://www.stmarystoday.com/News/Loo...imbersMan.html

I know the drunk driver. I have know him for 20 years. Can't remember the last time I've seen him sober. He's a nice guy but has spun out of control. He was arrested and hauled out of Lonestar last year for being obnoxious. He hasn't been the same since his wife left him. I hope that he did not hurt but I pray that this is enough to calm him down.

toppick08
    rough stuff...prayers for all.

What a shame.
    Russ and Missy Wenzell were newcomers to our area. They loved being down here. They were a very hardworking, very personable and extremely responsible couple.
    I hope Missy makes it.
    What a mess, hope they throw the book at the drunk.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smilin View Post
    What a shame.
    Russ and Missy Wenzell were newcomers to our area. They loved being down here. They were a very hardworking, very personable and extremely responsible couple.
    I hope Missy makes it.
    What a mess, hope they throw the book at the drunk.
    His stepdad is an ex cop. Not sure how this will go down. While he fully deserves life in prison, this is St. Mary's and he'll be out in a few years if not longer.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.