Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: could be another fatal accident

Quote Originally Posted by CalvertNewbie View Post
    Honestly, I thought of BS Gal also. But then I remembered reading that she doesn't leave her house that late at night. There are SO many people going through chemo, don't know why I thought of her when I've never even met her.

Like BS Gal said, I'm not really sure why they included that fact in the article. But again, another sad story to hear about. It seems that lately all we read about are serious accidents and domestic disputes.
    In reading this… it reaffirms my feelings on how short life really is… Here is this couple battling cancer… I wonder how many times he held her hand, cried for her, prayed for her and maybe even wished it was him instead…. And, to me, it is obvious she wanted to live to go through the regimens and strain of cancer treatment only to have some careless individual who has consistently proven himself in the past to be a person who doesn’t care about the health and well being of others, cross the center line and change everything for this couple and their families.

Wow nothing left of the 09 Audi. Prayers out to the families.
    “Man must realize his own unimportance before he can appreciate his importance.” -R. M. Baumgardy

Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    http://www.stmarystoday.com/News/Loo...imbersMan.html

I know the drunk driver. I have know him for 20 years. Can't remember the last time I've seen him sober. He's a nice guy but has spun out of control. He was arrested and hauled out of Lonestar last year for being obnoxious. He hasn't been the same since his wife left him. I hope that he did not hurt but I pray that this is enough to calm him down.
    Haven't seen any update on this. Does anyone know if Bowes was charged with anything?

I didn't see anything in the Maryland Judiciary Case Search and I guess the charges were dropped in the Lonestar incident mentioned above because it doesn't show up in the case search either.

Out-of-Control LoneStar Patron Arrested
    LEXINGTON PARK - 12/19/2008

On Dec. 16, Senior Deputy First Class D. Corcoran responded to the LoneStar Steakhouse for a report of a disorderly person.

George Michael Bowes, 30 of Hollywood, was at the bar of the restaurant, intoxicated, using profanity and refused to leave when asked to do so. Bowes’ conduct was disturbing the other individuals at the restaurant. SDFC Corcoran again asked Bowes to leave and explained to Bowes his refusal would result in his arrest. Bowes continued to use profanity and was told he was under arrest. Bowes resisted arrest and after a brief struggle was subdued.

Bowes was charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    Haven't seen any update on this. Does anyone know if Bowes was charged with anything?

I didn't see anything in the Maryland Judiciary Case Search and I guess the charges were dropped in the Lonestar incident mentioned above because it doesn't show up in the case search either.

Out-of-Control LoneStar Patron Arrested
    LEXINGTON PARK - 12/19/2008

On Dec. 16, Senior Deputy First Class D. Corcoran responded to the LoneStar Steakhouse for a report of a disorderly person.

George Michael Bowes, 30 of Hollywood, was at the bar of the restaurant, intoxicated, using profanity and refused to leave when asked to do so. Bowes’ conduct was disturbing the other individuals at the restaurant. SDFC Corcoran again asked Bowes to leave and explained to Bowes his refusal would result in his arrest. Bowes continued to use profanity and was told he was under arrest. Bowes resisted arrest and after a brief struggle was subdued.

Bowes was charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
    Charge No: 001Description:TRESPASS: PRIVATE PROPERTY
    Statute: CR.6.403Description:TRESPASS: PRIVATE PROPERTY
    Amended Date: CJIS Code:2 2220MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
    Incident Date From: 12/16/2008 To: 12/16/2008 Victim Age:
    Disposition Plea: OTHER PLEA
    Disposition: NOLLE PROSEQUIDisposition Date:04/29/2009
    Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
    Amt Suspended: Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
    PBJ EndDate: Probation End Date:Restitution Amount:$0.00
    Jail Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
    Suspended Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
    Credit Time Served:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charge No: 002Description:DISORDERLY CONDUCT
    Statute: CR.10.201.(c)(2)Description:DISORDERLY CONDUCT
    Amended Date: CJIS Code:2 0050MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
    Credit Time Served:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charge No: 003Description:RESIST/INTERFERE WITH ARREST
    Statute: CR.9.408.(b)Description:RESIST/INTERFERE WITH ARREST
    Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0600MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
    Credit Time Served:

That was there but no, there are no updates with the new case. I just checked. I'd assume that his blood BAC test is back by now. I "heard" that they waited 7 hours to do the test so those results may not do a damn thing for the case.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryGal View Post
    I know the drunk driver too. He graduated in my class and was in several classes with me in high school.

This is very sad...
    Who are you sad for? The ####### who killed someone or the innocent lives he changed because hes a drunk..
    Its been 7 years dad. I miss you..

Support CHD research

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    Who are you sad for? The ####### who killed someone or the innocent lives he changed because hes a drunk..
    I'm pretty sure that she's sad for 2 reasons. One for the family that lost their son/husband and probably sad that Mr. Bowes did this. Me, I'm sad for all involved. Mr. Bowes has 2 beautiful sons that adored their father.

Lets hope they visit him in prison..
    or not...

Anybody have an update on this? It's been two weeks and I haven't seen any news about the investigation or any charges being filed. How long should an investigation of this type take?

Blog Entries
    Anybody have an update on this? It's been two weeks and I haven't seen any news about the investigation or any charges being filed. How long should an investigation of this type take?
    Maryland Judiciary Case Search

Still nothing.

Still nothing...

Maryland Judiciary Case Search

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.