Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 249

Thread: could be another fatal accident

  1. #41
    Registered User sockgirl77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by smilin View Post
    And YET...still nothing!

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    Charge No: 001Description:TRESPASS: PRIVATE PROPERTY
    Statute: CR.6.403Description:TRESPASS: PRIVATE PROPERTY
    Amended Date: CJIS Code:2 2220MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
    Incident Date From: 12/16/2008 To: 12/16/2008 Victim Age:
    Disposition Plea: OTHER PLEA
    Disposition: NOLLE PROSEQUIDisposition Date:04/29/2009
    Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
    Amt Suspended: Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
    PBJ EndDate: Probation End Date:Restitution Amount:$0.00
    Jail Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
    Suspended Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
    Credit Time Served:

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charge No: 002Description:DISORDERLY CONDUCT
    Statute: CR.10.201.(c)(2)Description:DISORDERLY CONDUCT
    Amended Date: CJIS Code:2 0050MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
    Incident Date From: 12/16/2008 To: 12/16/2008 Victim Age:
    Disposition Plea: OTHER PLEA
    Disposition: NOLLE PROSEQUIDisposition Date:04/29/2009
    Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
    Amt Suspended: Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
    PBJ EndDate: Probation End Date:Restitution Amount:$0.00
    Jail Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
    Suspended Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
    Credit Time Served:

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charge No: 003Description:RESIST/INTERFERE WITH ARREST
    Statute: CR.9.408.(b)Description:RESIST/INTERFERE WITH ARREST
    Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0600MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
    Incident Date From: 12/16/2008 To: 12/16/2008 Victim Age:
    Disposition Plea: OTHER PLEA
    Disposition: NOLLE PROSEQUIDisposition Date:04/29/2009
    Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
    Amt Suspended: Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
    PBJ EndDate: Probation End Date:Restitution Amount:$0.00
    Jail Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
    Suspended Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
    Credit Time Served:


    That was there but no, there are no updates with the new case. I just checked. I'd assume that his blood BAC test is back by now. I "heard" that they waited 7 hours to do the test so those results may not do a damn thing for the case.
    A prosecutor has been assigned to the case. Nice try.

  3. #43
    Registered User sockgirl77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy1 View Post
    A prosecutor has been assigned to the case. Nice try.
    Like I said DUMBASS, I "heard" it. Since you are so up on what the police do, would you mind sharing with us why it's been a few months and there are no charges yet?

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    Like I said DUMBASS, I "heard" it. Since you are so up on what the police do, would you mind sharing with us why it's been a few months and there are no charges yet?
    You are not smart enough to comprehend the information.

  5. #45
    BOXER NATION smilin's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boxerville
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    Like I said DUMBASS, I "heard" it. Since you are so up on what the police do, would you mind sharing with us why it's been a few months and there are no charges yet?
    Heard through the grapevine that this case is being transferred to Calvert County.
    No confirmation, or charges posted that I can find.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy1 View Post
    You are not smart enough to comprehend the information.
    Are you implying that she's not smart enough to understand that you and the "thin blue line" are protecting the step-son of a cop? Or that you are covering for cops who failed to collect evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Ok, I am wrong.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by MMDad View Post
    Are you implying that she's not smart enough to understand that you and the "thin blue line" are protecting the step-son of a cop? Or that you are covering for cops who failed to collect evidence?
    You are wrong about this guy being protected. You are wrong about the evidence being collected. So when the information is presented that the evidence was collected properly, and the case is before a circuit court, will you then apologize for your bogus accusations?

  8. 10-15-2009, 08:35 AM

  9. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by smilin View Post
    Heard through the grapevine that this case is being transferred to Calvert County.
    No confirmation, or charges posted that I can find.
    Now that would be a responsible thing for law enforcement, including the States Attorney's Office to do so there are no impressions of a conflict wouldn't it? Hmmm...sounds like if that were happening, all these idiot conspiracy theorist would be shown just how stupid they are.

  10. #49
    Registered User sockgirl77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy1 View Post
    You are not smart enough to comprehend the information.
    I am a lot smarter than you give me credit for. I am smart enough to see that he's still on the road driving. I am smart enough to see that there are no charges listed yet. I am smart enough to see that you do not know half as much as you seem to think you know.

  11. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    I am a lot smarter than you give me credit for. I am smart enough to see that he's still on the road driving. I am smart enough to see that there are no charges listed yet. I am smart enough to see that you do not know half as much as you seem to think you know.
    I know that the evidence was collected contemporanious with the crime. I know the case is still active and who the prosecutor is. I just am not going to share information with a dullard such as yourself. There are tons of people, like your dope dealing friends who have been charged with crimes, but are still out awaiting trial.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |