Looking for farm sitting help in Dunkirk

Trinityfarm

Are there any students in the Dunkirk area who are interested in horses and dogs and want to earn money? I can't seem to locate a responsible person in Dunkirk to help once and awhile when I travel. Please reply if you have suggestions.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
If i was closer I would come help you out. I am an adult but don't do travel for my job. Dunkirk is just a bit of a hike for me(lower St. Mary's).

RileyRoo

The life of Riley
well, i live in fort washington, which isn't too too bad if you need the help. im 17, drive and have a car of my own so i can easily make the trip. ive got my own horse, riley, and a dog :howdy: if your still looking for help, let me know :)

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Are there any students in the Dunkirk area who are interested in horses and dogs and want to earn money? I can't seem to locate a responsible person in Dunkirk to help once and awhile when I travel. Please reply if you have suggestions.

Hey E! It's Kassie. I would help you out but we normally have the same traveling schedule! If you ever need someone when your on vacation instead of a horse show I'll be more then welcome! Are you going to MD state?

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
I live in Owings (Chaneyville Road), and would love to help out if possible. I do drive and I run my own farm with currently 9 horses. Experience with foals and stallions, with general horse experience for 12 years. Can also offer exercise riding if need be. Send me an e-mail (should be listed in my profile) or PM if you're interested! :howdy:

belvak

Happy Camper

Did you find someone yet? If not, the person I PMed you about is interested. PM me if you want her contact info. :buddies:

C

campinmutt

Hey E, I will email you the info on who does my farm....we all rode together at my farm.....Quartermom is very good with my farm and dogs ( although I take Daisy and Halo with me ....)

appaholic

Hey E! It's Kassie. I would help you out but we normally have the same traveling schedule! If you ever need someone when your on vacation instead of a horse show I'll be more then welcome! Are you going to MD state?

BlissfulJumper I need my shopping list soon by the way!:whistle: And Don't Kill Diana because she is extra rotten, someone in the family lets her do anything!
It makes my stomach hurt even thinking about leaving her, I probably want to come home early especially since the company I will be with is the extended FAMILY:crazy: