Cattitude!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Damn Guys!

I was just looking to see which to delete...I kinda wanted to save some....

and you, Mr. Otter, you didn't tell me anything!! Better be nice, or I just might forget to pick you up tonight...just me and the 'Stang...:smooch:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Darn

I lost the PM I was sending her --and it didn't save my message because her box was full---Today I have "Sometimers" so I forgot what I was writing :bawl:

I remember this:

:yay: What color mustang did you get? V-8?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
The fun to drive car

Originally posted by cattitude
yeah, v-8, sonic blue, bullit wheels, leather...ooohh, baby...
Nice --wanna race???? j/k :lol: Got one in mid-Nov and I already have 13K+ miles on it...and I never go anywhere. :lmao:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: here it is

yeah, v-8, sonic blue, bullit wheels, leather...ooohh, baby...

Cool! My wife and I rented a red '98 Mustang as the getaway car for our wedding. No one decorated it because they were looking for the limo instead!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: The fun to drive car

Originally posted by Sharon
Nice --wanna race???? j/k :lol: Got one in mid-Nov and I already have 13K+ miles on it...and I never go anywhere. :lmao:

You'll have to ask Otter..unless you wanna race me from L'Enfant Plaza to 20th & L..on the brief occasions I am actually driving it.

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: The fun to drive car

You'll have to ask Otter..unless you wanna race me from L'Enfant Plaza to 20th & L..on the brief occasions I am actually driving it.

Anyone wanna join me in a hijack? :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
well...omm...who ever you wanna be...*wink wink* Just make sure its all perverted like the ones I get all the time
Okie Dokie ...but your boyfriend better not get jealous! :banana:

watercolor

yeah yeah
nah...and who says he has to know. hehehe....but then again...he might get a little kinky with me if I say something to him about it. :bubble: :lol:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Re: Re: Re: The fun to drive car

Originally posted by bknarw
"Hi Jack!!!"
Anyone remember the movie Airplane? Of course, that joke is not so funny since 9/11... :sad:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: The fun to drive car

Originally posted by bknarw
"Hi Jack!!!"
(who's Jack, anyhow?)
Reminds me of the old Cadillac commercial..... Lease A Catera..... then immediately following that commercial was.... Who's Lisa Catera?.....
:confused: :lol: