"Birthers": Let it go

-SS-

DHS Extremist
YouTube - Ann Coulter: "Obama Birthers" Are Wrong

I forgot to mention this the other day, but Huckabee reminded me: if there is ANYONE who can dig up dirt on people, its the Clintons -the ultimate in scumbag politician technology [please shed a tear, thank you]. We all know full well that they wanted the WH more than anyone else and when BO started to kick her butt in the primaries, you know she was looking for ANYTHING she could get on him to rule him out. Hell, BO did it to several of his competitors in Chicago, so it isnt like this doesnt happen.

LET IT GO. Focus on the issues and help re-take Congress instead wasting time on this. If you want to defeat him, that is exactly the place you need to make a "change"; not by hoping to get him out of the WH this way. Its not gonna happen.

Thank you.

:jerry:

This_person

I forgot to mention this the other day, but Huckabee reminded me: if there is ANYONE who can dig up dirt on people, its the Clintons -the ultimate in scumbag politician technology [please shed a tear, thank you]. We all know full well that they wanted the WH more than anyone else and when BO started to kick her butt in the primaries, you know she was looking for ANYTHING she could get on him to rule him out. Hell, BO did it to several of his competitors in Chicago, so it isnt like this doesnt happen.

LET IT GO. Focus on the issues and help re-take Congress instead wasting time on this. If you want to defeat him, that is exactly the place you need to make a "change"; not by hoping to get him out of the WH this way. Its not gonna happen.

Thank you.

While I am 99% certain that the issue will:
  • Never die
  • Not remove Obama from the White House, even if the sought after BC demonstrates he was born somewhere other than one of the many places he has said he may have been born
I can equally say with 99% certainty that I think this would be the same issue if Pres. Obama were
  • Not biracial
  • Republican
  • Female
  • Any combination of the above
...and equally had the same questionable history regarding his constitutional eligibility and lack of transparency on answering the questions.

While I, too, am of the mind to be inclined to think it's most likely he was born in HI, the several questions that come to my mind are:
  1. Why spend untold sums of money fighting something if you can stop the lawsuits by answering the question with the available document? Is there something else being hidden by not providing that document?
  2. Why would the family members (plural) in Kenya claim to have been at his birth? Are they trying to derail his political career, or are they simply liars like his mother's side of the family clearly is?
  3. Why has no hospital, doctor, nurse, etc., come forward and said "while I can't show you the documents due to legal confidentiality reasons, I was present at his birth in (pick on of the places)"?
  4. Why did no family member on his mother's side suggest they were at his birth in the US?
  5. Why is there so much secrecy involved in virtually every aspect of Mr. Obama's history (with the exception of his books, which show an illegal drug using, racist, arrogant ####### as our president)?
Pres. Obama leaves a lot of gray area in his "transparency". Regardless of his political affiliations, etc., I fully expect my president to be Constitutionally eligible for the office.

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Thank you.

Maybe the Clinton's are slipping? Even Bill got caught with the Cigar in the wrong box. Philip Berg was a Hillary Clinton supporter and he launched the first federal lawsuit claiming that Obama lost his citizenship when his mother relocated the family to Indonesia! I honestly don't care about the Birther's fight but that doesn't mean I'm not curious about the truth since Obama refuses to show any documentation about his past. Personally I'd like to know what's hidden in Area 51... :coffee:

And don't say the UFO with Obama's birth certificate in it! :D

-SS-

DHS Extremist
:lol: congress held hearings to determine if McCain was eligible since he was born in Panama.

And what was the end result? FAM 7 from the DoS makes it clear what laws need to be followed to adjudicate the situation. Congress should have held the same hearings and we know that wasnt going to happen due to the simple fact that it is controlled by the democrats and there is no way in hell they are going to undermine their "rock star" candidate who was most likely going to win the WH.

Stinks to high hell; I agree. Its about power and we all know that.

But my point is this: more harm than good will come from this. republicans stand to be more isolated and painted as racists. So if you want to be further marginalized, you are guarenteeing more years out of power and will watch as the social democrats further erode everything you stand for and you cant do a damn thing about it. So if you want another 40 years+ of social demorcat control, keep on keepin on.

Pick and choose your fights.

thatguy

And what was the end result? FAM 7 from the DoS makes it clear what laws need to be followed to adjudicate the situation. Congress should have held the same hearings and we know that wasnt going to happen due to the simple fact that it is controlled by the democrats and there is no way in hell they are going to undermine their "rock star" candidate who was most likely going to win the WH.

Stinks to high hell; I agree. Its about power and we all know that.

But my point is this: more harm than good will come from this. republicans stand to be more isolated and painted as racists. So if you want to be further marginalized, you are guarenteeing more years out of power and will watch as the social democrats further erode everything you stand for and you cant do a damn thing about it. So if you want another 40 years+ of social demorcat control, keep on keepin on.

Pick and choose your fights.

:yeahthat:

chernmax

Thank you.

Maybe the Clinton's are slipping? Even Bill got caught with the Cigar in the wrong box. Philip Berg was a Hillary Clinton supporter and he launched the first federal lawsuit claiming that Obama lost his citizenship when his mother relocated the family to Indonesia! I honestly don't care about the Birther's fight but that doesn't mean I'm not curious about the truth since Obama refuses to show any documentation about his past. Personally I'd like to know what's hidden in Area 51... :coffee:

-SS-

DHS Extremist

Haha, I have no idea whats out at Area 51 except expiremental aircraft and nexgen weapons.

Anyway, I understand the drive to know "the truth", but even if he does, I have a sneaking suspicion that the die hards will claim something else and not accept it. Its alot like the 9-11 truthers. Nothing you tell them will convince them otherwise.

What can I say? I prefer to take the fight on the issues and getting rid of the social democrats in Congress before its too damn late.

chernmax

Haha, I have no idea whats out at Area 51 except expiremental aircraft and nexgen weapons.

Anyway, I understand the drive to know "the truth", but even if he does, I have a sneaking suspicion that the die hards will claim something else and not accept it. Its alot like the 9-11 truthers. Nothing you tell them will convince them otherwise.

What can I say? I prefer to take the fight on the issues and getting rid of the social democrats in Congress before its too damn late.

Agree!!! :buddies:

But I will equally attack and want booted dumbass Republicans.

-SS-

DHS Extremist
Agree!!! :buddies:

But I will equally attack and want booted dumbass Republicans.

Amen, brother. :buddies:

I just want representatives who actually try to follow the Constitution instead of piling up more and more #### on us that they will never follow. Hell, I would actually like to have a new Amendment that called for Representatives to have an MMA / UFC match when voting on bills. Lets see lobbyists try to conquer peoples' inherent fear of personal combat. I bet a damn thing wouldnt get passed then unless it was unanimous.

So if you read between the lines, that means social democrats wont ever be elected... by me at least. If they want to be like western europe, then they need to pop smoke. I hear the British Labour Party needs alot of help.

Anyway, the individual should always triumph over the State. The State's only purpose is defend and preserve the individuals Rights, not vice versa.

ImnoMensa

You want Change??

You want Change??

I will give you change.

Forget party politics. In 2010 Vote for NO INCUMBENTS, no matter what their party is.

THAT will give you change and send a message they wont soon forget.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Thank you.

The hell with that. The so called 'birthers' want simple answers to simple questions and I doubt they care or understand one damn thing about what goes into 'winning' back congress. They wanna see the damn long form, they got a right to demand it and I hope they keep it up.

One of the biggest mistakes the GOP establishment still makes is looking down on and sneering at regular folks. Bush treated everyone like children who didn't need to hear the whole story or could even understand it. Sadly, that seems to still be the goal.

-SS-

DHS Extremist
The hell with that. The so called 'birthers' want simple answers to simple questions and I doubt they care or understand one damn thing about what goes into 'winning' back congress. They wanna see the damn long form, they got a right to demand it and I hope they keep it up.

One of the biggest mistakes the GOP establishment still makes is looking down on and sneering at regular folks. Bush treated everyone like children who didn't need to hear the whole story or could even understand it. Sadly, that seems to still be the goal.

Seriously, is that really what you take out of this? No one didnt say anything about denying rights as you are attempting to make it out to be. Thats a distortion.

The real question becomes: at WHAT point does one decide when they will be satisfied? It is my belief that no matter what obama produces, it wont be good enough. Its then that you have just condemned any values you hold dear to death. You just became another 9-11 "truth" movement and alienated alot of independent voters that you need to dethrone the social democrats. Great job.

If I were the democrats, I would exploit the hell out of this "movement". Plain and simple. This is war folks, whether you like it or not. Its an ideological war and the battlefield here is public opinion. In case people havent noticed, the conservatives have suffered staggering losses and are now shooting themselves in the foot over this to add to the losses. Thats not looking down at anyone, thats reality *Larry*.

So yeah, keep fightin the fruitless fight. I would never deny anyone that, but if nothing comes of it and you see have been brutally marginalized [and took alot of others down with you, thanks!] -take a good look in the mirror and wonder just how in the hell it happened.

As I said and made very clear: pick and choose your battles. This isnt one I would pick because weighing the circumstances, more harm than good will come from this.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Seriously, is that really what you take out of this? No one didnt say anything about denying rights as you are attempting to make it out to be. Thats a distortion.

You've got my written words. I can't find where I said one word about denying rights. Would you help me find where I said that?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The real question becomes: at WHAT point does one decide when they will be satisfied? When the long form is produced. It is my belief that no matter what obama produces, it wont be good enough. Its then that you have just condemned any values you hold dear to death. You just became another 9-11 "truth" movement and alienated alot of independent voters that you need to dethrone the social democrats. Great job.

If I were the democrats, I would exploit the hell out of this "movement". Plain and simple. This is war folks, whether you like it or not. Its an ideological war and the battlefield here is public opinion. In case people havent noticed, the conservatives have suffered staggering losses and are now shooting themselves in the foot over this to add to the losses. Thats not looking down at anyone, thats reality *Larry*. Conservatives? Oh, I see, if the 'birthers' can be used to silence, once again, the right wing of the GOP, we can have us some more of what the party elites want. Reality is how THAT worked out when conservatives were told to shut up

So yeah, keep fightin the fruitless fight. I would never deny anyone that, but if nothing comes of it and you see have been brutally marginalized [and took alot of others down with you, thanks!] -take a good look in the mirror and wonder just how in the hell it happened. 'It' happened precisely because 'realists' and folks who like to appeal to folks who straddle fences and walk in the middle of the road spent 6 long years WASTING the opportunity to do good for this nation. This appeal to the middle gave us the collpase of property values, collapes of folks 401k's, $4 gas, EXPANSION of entitlements, massive expansion of government scope, power and spending and an energy policy, if not written by Gore, certainly served his purposes. And then we have TARP. And then, because your beloved moderates saw that the GOP was full of #### when it came to restraining spending, limiting government, conducting wars, getting us off foreign oil, addressing entitlements, protecting the value of folks money and was even actively moving to direct government ownership of corporations AND none of it worked, well, how do you blame them for giving a try to folks who at least have proven honest about what they would do given the chance?

As I said and made very clear: pick and choose your battles. This isnt one I would pick because weighing the circumstances, more harm than good will come from this.

You pick the battles then, pal. Given the mess the GOP made, what, exactly, are you going to suck up to moderates over, tax cuts? That's one. What else?

Simple folks want simple things and one of them is some basic trust that their interests are being looked after. They have no clue what the hell Bush was all about after promising to be a compassionate conservative. That turned out to be a fraud. Why can't they at least be assured their current president is, if nothing else, constitutionally qualified to be their president?

-SS-

DHS Extremist
You pick the battles then, pal. Given the mess the GOP made, what, exactly, are you going to suck up to moderates over, tax cuts? That's one. What else?

Simple folks want simple things and one of them is some basic trust that their interests are being looked after. They have no clue what the hell Bush was all about after promising to be a compassionate conservative. That turned out to be a fraud. Why can't they at least be assured their current president is, if nothing else, constitutionally qualified to be their president?

I do pick my battles and I lead them from the front. I recall the last time you and I had one, you retreated out, *pal*. It was about inserting troops into afghanistan [a sovereign nation] and you knew you would be on the losing end and retreated from the thread.

So carefully consider your rocks when in a glass house.

The point was made quite clear: there is little to be gained from this and alot more to be lost. Nothing you have said refutes that one damn bit. Its an ideological war and Im sick of the lies perpetrated by both sides. We all know damn well how corrupt the system is. The change needs to come from us, We the People and get rid of the trash thats in there now. I would prefer all of them at this point. The less those retards legislate, the better it is for us a Nation and the more liberties we have.

At that point, your vacuous assumptions of who I would "suck up to" doesnt mean ####. Its pitiful actually. In fact, if you had the ability to adjudicate better, then you should know full well that the people who need to suck up to us is We the People instead of treating us like taxpaying slaves to live under rules they dont. Those people work for us and need to be in fear of losing that prestigious position of power instead of taking it for granted.

Lastly, if you had been paying attention, its been made pretty clear what the focus should be. Its already been posted. Lack of observance on your part doesnt constitute a need to repeat what I said on my part. And quit your damn crying about Bush and pay attention to whats going on around you. Stay alert, stay alive.