Dishes

beachnut01

Am going to 'try' to make my own dishwasher powdered soap. Have searched online for recipes and found many. Has anyone ever tried this--if so which do you find has worked best? Thanks! (Next month will tackle laundry powder)

squidword

Am going to 'try' to make my own dishwasher powdered soap. Have searched online for recipes and found many. Has anyone ever tried this--if so which do you find has worked best? Thanks! (Next month will tackle laundry powder)

I can lend you a few dollars if thats all it is but I would say lay off buying the brand clothes, the steaks and expensive beer before I would cut back on cleaning supplies, but then thats just my opinion.

beachnut01

Umm I dont buy named brand/expensive clothing...and def. eat on a budget (mostly from our garden). This is for my health, family's health and mother nature's health. Send cash anyway. PS--This IS the environmental/green living section. Take a left buddy. Not giving up the $$ beer. I'm not stupid.

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Am I the only one who dislikes those tablets? :shrug:

I haven't used them in years. I heard that powders are bad on a septic and its just powder wrapped up in a package that dissolves. I use the Palmolive Eco.