Palin Sighted at Gun Show

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"Free from her old job as Alaska governor, Sarah Palin resurfaced over the weekend at a friendly venue -- a gathering of gun collectors.

The former vice presidential candidate, who resigned as governor on July 26, gave a speech Saturday night at the Anchorage banquet which capped a four-day National Rifle Association seminar.

NRA director Wayne Anthony Ross told The Associated Press that Palin attended a dinner with husband Todd and spoke to about 130 attendees about gun rights.

Palin, a polarizing figure who electrifies conservative voters as much as she angers liberals, resigned with 16 months left on her term as governor. Ardent fans who believe she is the Republican Party's best hope for recapturing the White House have been buzzing on the Internet about what Palin might do next.

One thing Palin is not planning to do, according to her attorney Thomas Van Flein, is get a divorce. After several Alaska-based bloggers reported the couple is about to split up, Van Flein put out a statement calling the reports a "vicious" rumor.

"I spoke to Sarah and Todd this morning," Van Flein said Sunday. "They are not getting a divorce."

Source: Palin Sighted at Gun Show | NBC Philadelphia

meddauna

hey dumbass, a gun show isn't even close to a banquet at an NRA seminar. despite what you tards think, NRA members don't walk around holding machine guns and shooting into the air.

meddauna

Why so defensive?

i don't know about you, but I'm tired of nonno constantly posting sensationalized stories from bad sources. while this particular source isn't a blog, most are, and in this case they're using incorrect information to get page views. its like cnet using alot of stories with titles about apple when the story really isn't about apple.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Good. Sarah's out there earning money. Good for her.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
He's the one with the machine gun, shooting it in the air of course! Those bullets are getting expensive, too.

He's the guy with three ATF agents and two FBI agents sneaking into his home to catch him at having a cache of 'assault weapons' they carried in fifteen minutes ago.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:smile: I don't think I know any NRA members.

Huh. You might be surprised. Next time you're hanging out with pals, take a good look just inside the hairline. There's a little tell tale bump on each side of the upper lobe where the horns come out at night and if it's a 'big hair' person and you just can't see, we can never totally hide the lump in our drawers where the tail is rolled up.

We're everywhere. :evil:

:lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Huh. You might be surprised. Next time you're hanging out with pals, take a good look just inside the hairline. There's a little tell tale bump on each side of the upper lobe where the horns come out at night and if it's a 'big hair' person and you just can't see, we can never totally hide the lump in our drawers where the tail is rolled up.

:lmao:

SamSpade

I do like her own reply best:

“Divorce Todd? Have you seen Todd? I may be just a renegade hockey mom, but I'm not blind!"

Pushrod

Patriot
"Free from her old job as Alaska governor, Sarah Palin resurfaced over the weekend at a friendly venue -- a gathering of gun collectors.

What does this have to do with anything? Your obsession is creepily psychotic!

SamSpade

What does this have to do with anything? Your obsession is creepily psychotic!

No kidding. I see a future 20 years from now, when Sarah hasn't been in politics for decades, and they're still trying to drum up news about her.

It would be like conservatives bringing up Gary Hart. You know, like they still do?

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

:yay: and sometimes, where you least expect it....:coffee: