Forged Kenyan BC Splinters ‘Birther’ Movement

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday. “His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.”

Nonetheless, Chessoni spent part of his day fielding inquiries about an image posted at the fringe conservative web site WorldNetDaily–a purported “certified copy of registration of birth” belonging to “Barack Hussein Obama II,” submitted by attorney Orly Taitz in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, part of her undying quest to get a judge to listen to the conspiracy theories about the 44th president of the United States. “I’m forcing the issue, where Obama will have to respond,” Taitz told the Website. “I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy.”

Chessoni didn’t understand what Taitz was talking about or what her discovery (the gift of an “anonymous source” who’s “afraid for his life”) was supposed to prove. He showed the image to other embassy employees, who rolled their eyes at what was, for some, only the latest forgery being passed off as an official document from Kenya. “It’s a red herring,” said Chessoni. “Maybe there are not enough facts out there.”

More at: The Washington Independent » Forged Kenyan Document Splinters ‘Birther’ Movement

bcp

In My Opinion
so, someone claimes the birth certificate from kenya is a forged document, and that "SPLINTERS" the entire quest for his certificate.

yet, they kenyan in office presents his own forged document and that only enforces the theory that he could have been born here?

how about he just come up with a real document that can not be argued and all of this, at least this part will go away.

of course, there is still that pesky little problem about his ability to actually recieve a security clearance with his past.

Zguy28

:killingme

Why is wondering who's in the white house called a "movement"
Because the whole thing is absurd at this point. I didn't vote for the man, in fact I can't stand most of his opinions and views, but jeez, you all make yourselves look like a bunch of maroons with this obsession over this thing.

Even if they did show you the real thing in person half of you would still believe tin foil hat nuts like O Rly and Corsi if they told you it was a fake.

Good lord folks, stop making the rest of us conservatives look bad.

How about dealing with real issues that will actually affect reality and your pocketbook, like gov't run healthcare?

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
What is Obama hiding. It is called the "Birther" movement, but his birth is only a small part of what Obama is hiding of his past. Why is he hiding his past?

Because, the more "birthers" obsess and do stupid things to try (and fail) to make a point, the crazier the GOP looks.

bcp

In My Opinion
Because the whole thing is absurd at this point. I didn't vote for the man, in fact I can't stand most of his opinions and views, but jeez, you all make yourselves look like a bunch of maroons with this obsession over this thing.

Even if they did show you the real thing in person half of you would still believe tin foil hat nuts like O Rly and Corsi if they told you it was a fake.

Good lord folks, stop making the rest of us conservatives look bad.

How about dealing with real issues that will actually affect reality and your pocketbook, like gov't run healthcare?
you know I sort agree with you, but for the life of me I just dont know why he would spend so much money and time trying not to show the real document that could shut up so many.

why the lawyers to hide what does not need to be hidden?

This_person

Because, the more "birthers" obsess and do stupid things to try (and fail) to make a point, the crazier the GOP looks.
A question first popularized (and adjudicated) by a Democrat (Hillary supporter, for those who believe the Clintons would have found this and worked it), and specifically denounced by the GOP makes teh GOP look crazy?

Interesting thought process you have there.

Zguy28

you know I sort agree with you, but for the life of me I just dont know why he would spend so much money and time trying not to show the real document that could shut up so many.

why the lawyers to hide what does not need to be hidden?
Because he has the right to not show it publicly. Just like you have the right to not show the public certain records of your own.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

What thing?
I'd like to know his life history. The birth certificate is only a fraction of what's hidden.
Did you know he failed out of occidental college? Just look at his grades.
:shrug: sorry that's a secret
Did you know his education was paid for by a muslim terrorist?
Did you know his thesis at Columbia called for the violent overthrow of the United States?
Did you know he advocated slavery for whites in the Harvard Law Review?

bcp

In My Opinion
Did he?

If you can show me where that is written in law or anywhere else besides opinion I will gladly retract my statement.
The american people have the right to see the documention that qualifies any person to the highest office in the country.

maybe in kenya the rules are different but here they are not.

why would he be so intent on hiding a document that just backs up everything he is saying it says?
because he is lying.
he is an illegal kenyan.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
A question first popularized (and adjudicated) by a Democrat (Hillary supporter, for those who believe the Clintons would have found this and worked it), and specifically denounced by the GOP makes teh GOP look crazy?

Interesting thought process you have there.

When polls show more than 50% of Republicans either believe he was born in Kenya or don't believe he was born in the US or aren't sure, yes it makes the GOP look crazy.

Zguy28

The american people have the right to see the documention that qualifies any person to the highest office in the country.
Do they? Again I ask, show me the law, or a Constitutional Amendment that says that just because he was elected President he loses his right to privacy.

maybe in kenya the rules are different but here they are not.

why would he be so intent on hiding a document that just backs up everything he is saying it says?
because he is lying.
he is an illegal kenyan.
:cds:

This_person

When polls show more than 50% of Republicans either believe he was born in Kenya or don't believe he was born in the US or aren't sure, yes it makes the GOP look crazy.
I saw 58% of everybody. Even if it's less than 50%, there are still a huge number of Democrats and independents that ALSO feel this way. It's not in the single digits of percent.

Clinton supporter started this issue.

Question persists in all political ideologies.

Of course conservatives are going to be more open to the idea, just like more Democrats than Republicans think Bush lied about (take your pick of topics).

Clinton supporter started this issue. During the primaries. Distancing Clinton herself from it as needed, yet it still started from that camp.

Makes you go hmmmmmm.

This_person

Do they? Again I ask, show me the law, or a Constitutional Amendment that says that just because he was elected President he loses his right to privacy.
:confused: How should one have their verification of eligibility for office determined?

Currently, the process is, well, "the person says they are, so they are".

Do you think that's the best way to go?