would you buy your daughter....

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
A breastfeeding doll? I mean it comes with a breast feeding tank that opens like a nursing bra... I think breastfeeding is the healthiest option, natural etc etc...but this doll is creeeeeepy. they want a 6 year old to pretend to breastfeed? with little flowers covering her nipples? I think breastfeeding should def be encouraged..but to pregnant women ..not small children..I dont think I like this idea...

I dont have children yet...so the question is...would you buy one for your child??

Controversial Doll Lets Little Girls Pretend to Breast-Feed - Children's Health - FOXNews.com

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/504; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

You have to start them young.

lovinmaryland

Wow when I heard about the doll last night I thought the doll came w/ a baby that could breastfeed. I wasnt aware your child would be breastfeeding... that is a bit weird.

bcp

In My Opinion
certainly, it would be a good addition to her BJ doll and her Crack-ho doll house.
cant be anything wrong with any of that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would buy my daughter a doll that not only breastfed, but puked it back up all over her. This doll would scream for no apparent reason, and no rocking could console it. And it would poop smelly goo, which would leak out of its diaper all over her lap.

In fact, I think all little girls should have a doll like this, and have to "play" with it well into teenagerhood. Might reduce the teen pregnancy rate a bit. :yay:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I would buy my daughter a doll that not only breastfed, but puked it back up all over her. This doll would scream for no apparent reason, and no rocking could console it. And it would poop smelly goo, which would leak out of its diaper all over her lap.

In fact, I think all little girls should have a doll like this, and have to "play" with it well into teenagerhood. Might reduce the teen pregnancy rate a bit. :yay:

argreed :killingme One of the arguments in this article is that it may increase the teen pregnancy rate...I guess because of the idealism. I dont really believe that..its just creepy and not age appropriate.

bcp

In My Opinion

dont forget to add the part about keeping her up all night, not allowing her to do anything with her friends and draining her piggy bank.