Thank You Mr. Policeman

MadDogMarine

Thank You for being a professional
Thank You for leaving your ego at home
Thank You for not escalating this situation with a taser
Thank You for not escalating this situation with an arrest for disorderly conduct
Thank You for being and example how public servants are to respect the public
Thank You for being a good cop worthy of the respect of all
My prayer is for a lifetime of safety and blessings upon you and your family
May the Lord Bless and protect you in your career.
We need many more just like you.
Thank You!
YouTube - Crazy motorist goes nuts at a very cool traffic cop

eddy1

haha. I would have given him permission to taser that dude. what a jerk!
The cop didn't have a taser on his belt. The guy didn't present a situation where he should or could have been tasered. Sometimes dealing with ricks is just part of the job.

The cop didn't have a taser on his belt. The guy didn't present a situation where he should or could have been tasered. Sometimes dealing with ricks is just part of the job.

Actually BS, that action of grabbing the ticket out of his hand was assault.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Every time I see that video, I think, "And you with a perfectly good sidearm..."

I wouldn't make it 1 day as a cop.

eddy1

I thought of that, but knew if I said it I would have twenty swinging d**heads arguing the point and I just don't have the energy...lol.

So which part of my statement was b.s? You just like saying that but you aren't often correct are you?

Having said that though, that wouldn't be sufficient to taser him. It would have been enough to arrest, but not taser. You can't use the taser as a punishment. I am reasonably certain though, once you went to arrest this guy wasn't going willingly.

Last edited:

edinsomd

Saw this on Cops or some such show a few years ago. Kudos to the Trooper; at the very least I'd have written him up for evey infraction I could see. And maybe a few I couldn't.
:evil:

foodcritic

that would REALLY be pushing it.....:killingme

In reality the police get kicked and punched AND unless you have viable injuries....good luck getting it prosecuted. Surprised? You should be.