obamas myspace page.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
yeah, right,he sat down at the computer and created this himself.
Nah, of course he did not write all that up - one of his staffers did. As we all have learned in recent weeks, a staffer is virtually as good as their boss (our elected official) themself. That's how congresspeople can reliably have their staff read a bill, give a summary, then help make a voting decision.

I did chuckle at the video on his budget plan. At one point some girl says something about a petition or something and that if there are a lot of signatures a congressperson will take notice and realize they had better pay attention. I guess she missed the * stating that, in order to get that kind of attention, someone must be in total alignment with the legislator's viewpoint and 'criticism' is limited to "You're so awesome!" :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
Dumb posts like that are exactly how you get 19,501 posts on SOMD.com. This world never stops amazing me.
so, it would seem by your post that you are trying to
1) catch up fast.
2) keep your real identity/user name hidden.

First 8 friends that show up on the main page are;

1. Students for Obama
  2. Women for Obama
  3. Latinos for Obama
  4. First Americans
  5. Obama Pride
  6. African Americans for Obama
  7. Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders for Obama
  8. Veterans & Military Families for Obama

The only one I care about would be #8, dropping the last two words off of the group that is...

...the first 7 I could less give a #### about. :coffee:

Tripleh20659

it appears at this moment, that you are an idiot.
I suspect, you know exaclty what I speak of.

OK, "bcp" (names changed to keep your real identity/user name hidden) my bad! You were just joking about the Myspace page, you really didn't think Obama made it. You got me, i'm the idiot!!

Last edited: