Human Remains Found in LP

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

In that area, we can pretty much rule out gangs or drugs.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The investigators think the skeletal remains were scattered around by animals!

Those coyotes still around?

Hessian

Hmmm,

Behind the Library....

Been missing for several months....

Anybody seen James P. Cusick Sr. lately???????????????

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm confused but how can it be behind the theater and near the library? :confused: The library is on the opposite side of Great Mills Road beside the fire house. Technically, the fire house is closer to the movie theater.

"off Coral Drive behind the theater and near the Lexington Park Library"

GopherM

Darwin was right
You gotta wonder why people didn't report a strong odor months ago. You would have thought someone would have gone looking for a dead deer or something to find out what was going on.

Sad for the family, but right in the middle of town, this should have discovered much earlier.

I'm confused but how can it be behind the theater and near the library? :confused: The library is on the opposite side of Great Mills Road beside the fire house. Technically, the fire house is closer to the movie theater.

I think they mean the "theater", not the movie theater. It's in that area I believe. Lei Drive is the old flat tops area.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

Perhaps they are referring to the old movie theater that used to be at the location of the new Post Office. :confused:

The old LexPk library is now the home of a playhouse.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I thought that the Skipjack Inn used to be there.
It was along that same strip of businesses.

Remember, there was a shoe repair shop, the movie theater, a liquor store, the SkipJack Inn, and then a restaurant (Brass Balls, maybe?)......

I thought that the Skipjack Inn used to be there.

It was along that same strip of businesses.

Remember, there was a shoe repair shop, the movie theater, a liquor store, the SkipJack Inn, and then a restaurant (Brass Balls, maybe?)......

The new post office is there now.

Edit, because I think where the Skipjack was is now an empty lot. PO is where the old movie theater was.

Last edited:

mgdbaa

Im late on this topic. I am off on Mondays and just saw the headline. The article states the body was found in the old Lexington Manor estates in a wooded area. That would be the neighborhood everyone refered to as The Flat Tops.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Im late on this topic. I am off on Mondays and just saw the headline. The article states the body was found in the old Lexington Manor estates in a wooded area. That would be the neighborhood everyone refered to as The Flat Tops.

Ok, got the picture of where the location is, but it's still in an area that is medium populated, no?

How does a body/skeleton, remain for so long a time period, where it doesn't get noticed by anyone, that length of time?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Ok, got the picture of where the location is, but it's still in an area that is medium populated, no?

How does a body/skeleton, remain for so long a time period, where it doesn't get noticed by anyone, that length of time?

New here but not to LP, my guess would be nobody cared

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
There is zero population within 500 yards of there.

Oh, :slapupsidethehead: I did not know it was that sparsely populated out there! I figured it was more densely inhabited.

My bad. I guess chit like that can happen, now and then. Still seems strange though, in today's times. Gotta figure somebody would have heard something.........