Sarah Palin Resigned Due To Marital Troubles?

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"Sarah Palin's marriage has been in trouble from the beginning, says Levi Johnston, the father of their grandson Tripp and ex-fiance of daughter Bristol.

What's more Levi told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive video interview that he believes marital problems were behind Palin's decision to resign as governor of Alaska.

When we asked if the couple had marital problems, Levi responded: "Oh yeah. There have been from day one."

RadarOnline.com then asked if Levi thought marital problems were the reason she stepped down from political office. Levi answered, "Oh yeah I do."

Video and more at: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Sarah Palin Resigned Due To Marital Troubles, Says Levi Johnston | RadarOnline.com

Pete

Repete
Levi was kicking it up with Kathy Griffin this week, the red headed comedian professional GOP hater. I wonder if he is continuing his assault hoping she will let him dust off her taco and get some "experience" since she is 20 years older than he is and worldly. He might even get a nice allowance to boot.

What a change, one day he is rolling around the back of a Chevy with a teenage daughter of the Governor, the next he is a tool for a bunch of Hollywood shills.

Ride the wave Levi! When it is over you will be back on the north slope eating chicken salad telling the story about how you banged a has been redheaded star at a Gucci party after she dipped your wang in chocolate.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Levi was kicking it up with Kathy Griffin this week, the red headed comedian professional GOP hater. I wonder if he is continuing his assault hoping she will let him dust off her taco and get some "experience" since she is 20 years older than he is and worldly. He might even get a nice allowance to boot.

What a change, one day he is rolling around the back of a Chevy with a teenage daughter of the Governor, the next he is a tool for a bunch of Hollywood shills.

Ride the wave Levi! When it is over you will be back on the north slope eating chicken salad telling the story about how you banged a has been redheaded star at a Gucci party after she dipped your wang in chocolate.

:roflmao: Levi is a bitter little boy.

GoodnessME

:roflmao: Levi is a bitter little boy.

Not only that.....Why is he in Hollywood and not in Alaska being the father he SHOULD be instead of being the dip-stick for has beens?? And JUST WHY IS his opinion so IMPORTANT? He is a jerk to the MAXIMUM!!!!!:buddies:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
That is really a reliable source ya got there Nonno...When that boy speaks, people listen..
Maybe he'll run for Gov of Alaska now that he is a celebrity

ImnoMensa

What does this punk do for a job, Wait for a check from Globe?

Maybe he should stay home and try to keep his Mom from dealing dope.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"Sarah Palin's marriage has been in trouble from the beginning, says Levi Johnston, the father of their grandson Tripp and ex-fiance of daughter Bristol.

What's more Levi told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive video interview that he believes marital problems were behind Palin's decision to resign as governor of Alaska.

When we asked if the couple had marital problems, Levi responded: "Oh yeah. There have been from day one."

RadarOnline.com then asked if Levi thought marital problems were the reason she stepped down from political office. Levi answered, "Oh yeah I do."

Video and more at: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Sarah Palin Resigned Due To Marital Troubles, Says Levi Johnston | RadarOnline.com

Do you think Levi will be named 'marriage czar' or 'family life czar' or both?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I don't see where this kids opinion is very accurate. I bet he doesn't have a clue about what goes on in someone else's marriage, but he has to get some sort of publicity to keep getting some sort of media attention. It seems his handlers will keep him in the spotlight as long as they can make a buck off of it.

Let's fast forward 5 years, when nobody even remembers this kid, and let see how he makes out. He'll probably end up like 1 of those hollywood kid stars that ends up down and out years later wondering what happened to all the attention they were getting.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
"

:lol: Oh, sure - they kept having kids to solve all those marital problems they had! :killingme

Levi's family really ought to buy him a clue. They keep letting him embarrass himself this way.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I don't see where this kids opinion is very accurate. I bet he doesn't have a clue about what goes on in someone else's marriage, but he has to get some sort of publicity to keep getting some sort of media attention. It seems his handlers will keep him in the spotlight as long as they can make a buck off of it.

Let's fast forward 5 years, when nobody even remembers this kid, and let see how he makes out. He'll probably end up like 1 of those hollywood kid stars that ends up down and out years later wondering what happened to all the attention they were getting.

Kato who?