Worst waiting room wait?

dawn

In Waldorf, hands down ...... Maryland Healthcare associates. No less than an hour wait.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
YES! And the other pediatrician in California... there must be a pediatrician shortage down here :cds:

Yes, I know... With Dr. Dhillon, I had to wait 3 to 4 hours in the waiting room waiting for my child to be seen. It was a waste of half of my whole day sitting there waiting. :cds:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
None of them because I get up and walk out after 15 minutes. In fact, a doctor tried to pull that crap on me when HE called me to come talk to him about advertising. I left after 15 minutes and when his receptionist called me later that day, I told her that my time is valuable and I had no intention of wasting it cooling my heels at his office waiting for him.

Arrogant bastards.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
None of them because I get up and walk out after 15 minutes. In fact, a doctor tried to pull that crap on me when HE called me to come talk to him about advertising. I left after 15 minutes and when his receptionist called me later that day, I told her that my time is valuable and I had no intention of wasting it cooling my heels at his office waiting for him.

Arrogant bastards.

I guess he never did his advertising with you then, did he? :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess he never did his advertising with you then, did he? :lol:

No because I told his gal that we could do it over the phone and she refused - said he wanted to do business face-to-face. Then she tried to tell say, "The doctor has a very busy schedule and sometimes he runs behind..." Pffft. That's their problem, not mine.

If I'd have shown up an hour late for the appointment, he'd have had a cow. Yet for some reason these doctors think they can keep us waiting and too bad. Screw them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No because I told his gal that we could do it over the phone and she refused - said he wanted to do business face-to-face. Then she tried to tell say, "The doctor has a very busy schedule and sometimes he runs behind..." Pffft. That's their problem, not mine.

If I'd have shown up an hour late for the appointment, he'd have had a cow. Yet for some reason these doctors think they can keep us waiting and too bad. Screw them.

The nerve.

I once walked out of a doctors office after waiting in the freezing room in a paper dress for an hour +. They had the nerve to send me a bill for a no show! I wrote a big EFF YOU and sent it back to them. Never heard from them again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I might have waited 10 minutes in Dr. Tilley's office, and Dr. Barley is usually set up and waiting for me, so I walk right into an examining room the minute I get there. Doctors who conduct their business in a professional manner :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The nerve.

I once walked out of a doctors office after waiting in the freezing room in a paper dress for an hour +. They had the nerve to send me a bill for a no show! I wrote a big EFF YOU and sent it back to them. Never heard from them again.

They tried that at Neibauer after keeping me cooling my heels for almost an hour. I wrote them a nasty note back, too. :lol:

I might have waited 10 minutes in Dr. Tilley's office, and Dr. Barley is usually set up and waiting for me, so I walk right into an examining room the minute I get there. Doctors who conduct their business in a professional manner :yay:

Last place I was in, had a notice, "if you are 20 minutes late for your appt. you will be rescheduled and charged". Arrogant? Yeah, I think so too.