Hey DR and BS gal!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Make y'ah a little home sick?

Buddy of mine who lives North of Santa Fe, wifey found this lil' dude yesterday while vacuuming. 5th one in 25 years living there.

:buddies:

Attachments

• bobbyscorptinas receipts and scorpion 014.jpg
    bobbyscorptinas receipts and scorpion 014.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 443
J

jp2854

i think those things are scorpions. ewww yuck i would want it dead but someone else whould have to come and take care of it as I am afraid of bugs.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Those scare the crap out of me. My mom was raised in El Centro and got bit by one of those in her bed one night when she was a youg girl. She got quite sick.

There are small ones at the lake in Alabama that I went to every summer as a kid. Same color, but only about 2" long (with the tail curled up).

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
i think those things are scorpions.

Ya think? :lol:

My BFF went to Arizona with us one summer and we were making toilet paper commercials and when she went into the bathroom to do her demonstration, she stepped on a scorpion that was hanging out near the toilet. I sucked out the poison and saved her life!

Otter

Nothing to see here

My BFF went to Arizona with us one summer and we were making toilet paper commercials and when she went into the bathroom to do her demonstration, she stepped on a scorpion that was hanging out near the toilet. I sucked out the poison and saved her life!

Didn't the poisen taste a bit like Lemon Pledge?

:eyebrow:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

As always, I am so proud of you. :love:

Are you still attending the annual rattle snake hunt with us in September in Yuma?

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Hardly a month goes by without me finding one of those in the house. South Texas is crawling with them. The AC guy told me we had some in our attic even!