Accident W/Injuries Point Lookout Rd & Aster Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Accident W/Injuries-Point Lookout Rd & Aster Drive

1842: Police dispatching for the Accident with injuries reported to have been around Bear Creek but units on the scene now advising more toward the area of Aster Drive. Reported to be four vehicles and injuries involved. Traffic is hosed in the area.

1846: Police requesting State Highways be called as they expect to be there a while.

1845: Police advising incoming units to shut route 5 down at Chingville Rd. and start turning traffic around. I believe both lanes of traffic on route 5 are closed.

1854: Re constructionist en route to the accident scene.

1905: Sounds like a MSP Helo just landed.

I have to leave for a while so am unable to follow this to completion but it does not sound good. Expect traffic issues and Road Closures well into the evening.

Last edited:

belvak

Happy Camper
This may explain why the chopper flew over my house a few minutes ago. Timing sounds about right for leaving that area and heading to PG or Baltimore. Hope everyone makes it.

J

jp2854

i did hear them say they had to fly a 2yr old out category B whatever that is supposed to mean.

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
1842: Police dispatching for the Accident with injuries reported to have been around Bear Creek but units on the scene now advising more toward the area of Aster Drive. Reported to be four vehicles and injuries involved. Trafffic is hosed in the area.

1846: Police requesting State Highways be called as they expect to be there a while.

1845: Police advising incoming units to shut route 5 down at Chingville Rd. and start turning traffic around. I believe both lanes of traffic on route 5 are closed.

1854: Reconstructionist enroute to the accident scene.

1905: Sounds like a MSP Helo just landed.

I have to leave for a while so am unable to follow this to completion but it does not sound good. Expect traffic issues and Road Closures well into the evening.

:howdy: Long time no see! Hope all is well

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Damn. :frown: I heard all the sirens and then a helicopter so I knew something bad happened nearby. Prayers to all involved.

wineo

loving life
I know one woman has died, 3 months from having her baby. How sad for the family.

Thanks Jeff for keeping us updated. Prayers to all those involved.

I know one woman has died, 3 months from having her baby. How sad for the family.

Wow... a deceased 7 mth preggo woman and fetus, and a 2 yr old fly out. How horrible... :frown:

SoMDGirl42

I don't know how you would know this unless you know the person involved. I'm sorry for your loss. :flowers: What a double tragedy.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
While in the Truck heard Patient Information being passed to Trooper 2.

50 YO Female. Parapalegic and also had Spina Bifida. Had one other medical issue mentioned but I can't remember. Unsure what, if any, problems she had as a result if the accident.

Last edited:

NAS

I am not a family member of the woman but my daughter in law is, the baby has alot of broken bones her Aunt (the 50yr old female) has internal bleeding,Please everyone keep them in your prayers!

F

FaP

:cds: :cds: :cds: :cds: :cds:
My cousin and aunt..................................... Please live aunt, please! You're the best aunt ever. RiP Cousin, sorry it happened this way. I couldn't believe it when I got the text. You will be missed. prayers are with you aunt.

Last edited by a moderator:

poster

:cds: :cds: :cds: :cds: :cds:
My cousin and aunt..................................... Please live aunt, please! You're the best aunt ever. RiP Cousin, sorry it happened this way. I couldn't believe it when I got the text. You will be missed. Prays are with you aunt.

Thoughts and prayers for this family, so sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.