Nonno: Unclench your fist

-SS-

DHS Extremist
Unclench your fist and lets talk without any pre-conditions. Choose something; after all, you seemed so disheartened that there is a lack of civil discourse here.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Unclench your fist and lets talk without any pre-conditions. Choose something; after all, you seemed so disheartened that there is a lack of civil discourse here.

Face the facts; nonno cuts and pastes from various left wing websites, that carry an opposing view, which many in the view of mainstream America, do not approve of.

It is simply his way of stirring up chit, to attempt to incite controversy, to invoke opinions - for or against - a partcular arguement. Not that he/it believes in the comments, one way or another, it's just a ploy to cause people to state what they feel.

Yeah, I know that's sad, but there are pepole out there, that have nothing better to do with their lives. What you see is what you get, eh?

-SS-

DHS Extremist
Face the facts; nonno cuts and pastes from various left wing websites, that carry an opposing view, which many in the view of mainstream America, do not approve of.

It is simply his way of stirring up chit, to attempt to incite controversy, to invoke opinions - for or against - a partcular arguement. Not that he/it believes in the comments, one way or another, it's just a ploy to cause people to state what they feel.

Yeah, I know that's sad, but there are pepole out there, that have nothing better to do with their lives. What you see is what you get, eh?

O, I already knew that. However, this time I am going to see if he is willing to engage anyone -Im providing an opportunity here. After all, if he admires Obama, then he should easily agree to unclench his fist.

No?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
O, I already knew that. However, this time I am going to see if he is willing to engage anyone -Im providing an opportunity here. After all, if he admires Obama, then he should easily agree to unclench his fist.

No?

May I offer an apology; I did not recognise your initial intent.

Go fo it, pal! :lol:

PS: I hope you get a reply from nonno, but, I'm not gonna risk $50.00 bucks on one! :killingme

FredFlash

I hope the wing nuts don't find out that all parents who opt their kids out of the President's speech will be brought before Sarah Palin's death panels.

edinsomd

Please don't feed the trolls; they lose their inate fear of humans and become annoying.
Thank you.

Rommey

Today, 11:56 AM
This message is hidden because FredFlash is on your ignore list.

Today, 12:33 PM
SSDD

FredFlash

Who is the right wing nut job running for Goveror of Virginia who wants to make it illegal for couples to use contraception?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I can't get enough of this message!!! :killingme

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I can't get enough of this message!!! :killingme

To cite an old adage, I "get warm fuzzies inside", when I know I am not going to be exposed to words from a trashtalking troll! :lmao:

Fred doesn't realize it yet, but he is a "hasbeen".

-SS-

DHS Extremist
To cite an old adage, I "get warm fuzzies inside", when I know I am not going to be exposed to words from a trashtalking troll! :lmao:

Fred doesn't realize it yet, but he is a "hasbeen".

So far, your 50 bucks is holding its own and nonno is looking quite the hypocrite.

Just sayin.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
So far, your 50 bucks is holding its own and nonno is looking quite the hypocrite.

Just sayin.

Good thing this wasn't a racetrack bet; the odds might have been somewhere around 3:8, that nonno would reply!

I could have made some serious dough! :killingme

-SS-

DHS Extremist
Good thing this wasn't a racetrack bet; the odds might have been somewhere around 3:8, that nonno would reply!

I could have made some serious dough! :killingme

Well, no bet was made -thats true. However, I am being sincere here and have been.

Its too bad since he is the one complaining about these forums and when offered a chance that his leader offers to others, he stays silent.

Why such hypocrasy? Is he proving that obamas message is indeed hollow or what?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Well, no bet was made -thats true. However, I am being sincere here and have been.

Its too bad since he is the one complaining about these forums and when offered a chance that his leader offers to others, he stays silent.

Why such hypocrasy? Is he proving that obamas message is indeed hollow or what?

I cannot climb inside nonno's head, and I'm not sure I'd want to, be it known.

However, if he is typical of the kind of folks who were indeed, fooled by our resident "Post Turtle", then, by all means, your analysis would seem most accurate.

Many folks were lured into BHOs' claims that he could effect CHANGE to their everyday lives, ie., make it easier to pay the rent, the mortgage, health insurance, find a job, etc. His message was received, especially by the poor sector of our populace, and THEY wouldn't have to foot a dime!

It's starting to dawn on a lot of folks that these words were nothing but a pack of lies!