pet sitter?

J

jp2854

does anyone know of any pet sitters that cover the scotland area?

J

jp2854

i don't pet sit anymore. I gave it up. not worth my time for people who didn't want to pay the price i charged and have the money waiting there for me the day i started like it stated in my agreement that i had the people sign or them want to pay me by check when I really only took cash.

SoMDGirl42

I 3rd bacon. He loves kids and dogs, the bigger and meaner the better. And his rates are cheap. 30 pack of beer and one stab wound is about all he charges for his services!

J

jp2854

i sent him a pm. Let me see what he says back to me LOL.

J

jp2854

uncle bacon said no he only is doing it for his friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jp2854

ok thanks mingiz. I guess I am sol so far with finding someone to take care of her in my apt.

J

jp2854

thanks bird dog. I will look into getting her to come out too...Does she doe the business all by herself or does she have people who work for her?

J

jp2854

well mojo there will nobody in my family here to watch her as we are all going away on vacation and I don't want to put bruno in a kennel as I have 2 cats that need there needs met too (food water and clean litterpan). PLus bruno isn't used to being in a cage all day. She is used to being around people all the time.