John Hopkins Student Kills Intruder W/ Sword

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

Don't jack around with a medical student with a sharp instrument. Gross Anatomy laboratory makes one immune to seeing blood, tendons and organs. Bet he was naming the structures as they became visible. Too bad he didn't get to the gut dissection chapters (but then his garage would have smelled for months after that).

The dead man had an extensive burglary rap sheet and was released from Baltimore County on Saturday

So the burglar got time for a drunken Sunday before his hangover led him to accidently pass out in someone else's locked garage.

ImnoMensa

That's enough of that crap. We need to outlaw Samarai swords.

We cant have people defending themselves. It is obvious that after he cut this Dildo's hand off the fight was basically over. He should have dropped the sword and offered a turniquet and a prosthesis, then the thief could have sued him for all he will ever be worth.

WE need to have all Samarai swords registered and licenses issued. S/

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I bet the student was a ninja. thats what happens when you mess with a ninja. you get cut in half.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
That's enough of that crap. We need to outlaw Samarai swords.

We cant have people defending themselves. It is obvious that after he cut this Dildo's hand off the fight was basically over. He should have dropped the sword and offered a turniquet and a prosthesis, then the thief could have sued him for all he will ever be worth.

WE need to have all Samarai swords registered and licenses issued. S/

The student would have rendered first aid and care but THE WON refuses to bring tort reform to this enlightened nation. Once tort reform is passed, students like this will be better citizens.

Pushrod

Patriot
Now if the student can only escape charges, this is Baltimore you know, in Maryland where self-defense isn't looked on kindly.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Police are interviewing the student and others and are talking to prosecutors about whether to file charges.

This sentence makes me sick. I doubt they are talking about the dead POS. Shouldn't be any charges, the student should get an award.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
This sentence makes me sick. I doubt they are talking about the dead POS. Shouldn't be any charges, the student should get an award.

They won't charge him. He is a ninja. If they file charges the prosecutor would get their head chopped off. Then the Ninja would simply fly away.

backagain39

I bet a million dollars that the pos's family will sue the kid because you know the pos had just started to turn his life around...boo hoo!