What is the name of the place where the roost..

glhs837

Power with Control
Not Indian any more, they folded. Now its the Lexington Park Grill, I think, but its not open yet.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Not Indian any more, they folded. Now its the Lexington Park Grill, I think, but its not open yet.

:nono:

It's called the Lexington Bar & Grill. It's not located in Lexington and I've wondered why they were too lazy to add Park to the name. :lol:

It's supposed to be opening soon I think.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Thanks guys. I have been looking for somewhere new to go to lunch when im on base..tired of the smae old same old..guess i will wait and see what happens.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Thanks guys. I have been looking for somewhere new to go to lunch when im on base..tired of the smae old same old..guess i will wait and see what happens.

If you like Sushi, there is a new Japanese place called SAKE that's just past Shan-gri-la drive on the right next door to Big Lots on GMR. They have some options other than Sushi, but that's most of it. They also have a sushi buffet. Their non-sushi options are primarily for dinner.

Also, Charlie's opened a cart just beyond that on the same side of the road that has a good Deli/BBQ menu.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
If you like Sushi, there is a new Japanese place called SAKE that's just past Shan-gri-la drive on the right next door to Big Lots on GMR. They have some options other than Sushi, but that's most of it. They also have a sushi buffet. Their non-sushi options are primarily for dinner.

Also, Charlie's opened a cart just beyond that on the same side of the road that has a good Deli/BBQ menu.

ate eel sushi once..reminded me so much of dissecting the shark in my anatomy clas..could not finish it...:killingme But maybe I will check it out and try something new..thanks for the suggestions.

sockgirl77

:nono:

It's called the Lexington Bar & Grill. It's not located in Lexington and I've wondered why they were too lazy to add Park to the name. :lol:

It's supposed to be opening soon I think.

Because they want to give the jews something to biatch about on the internet.

:wink:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Because they want to give the jews something to biatch about on the internet.

:wink:

:razz:

there are plenty of things for me to biatch about on the internet tyvm!!!

actually I drove by it today and I noticed an anchor on the side, so I guess it's named after the ship that LP is named after. :shrug: