JP for Governor.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
:patriot: Greetings.

I just want to introduce myself as being the next Governor of the State of Maryland.

Campaign website is HERE.

The registration with the State Board of Elections was done on Tuesday.

My name is James P. Cusick Sr., but I will be listed on the Democratic Party election ballot as just "J.P. Cusick", as I see that having a better ring to it.

Democrats rock! :larry:

S

S4B

I just want to introduce myself as being the next Governor of the State of Maryland.

Campaign website is HERE.

The registration with the State Board of Elections was done on Tuesday.

My name is James P. Cusick Sr., but I will be listed on the Democratic Party election ballot as just "J.P. Cusick", as I see that having a better ring to it.

Democrats rock! :larry:
I nominate Andy Marquis to be your pick for Lt. Gov. :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
*standing with mic*

So, J.P. Tell us just exactly what recommendations you'd make to reform and improve the child support system and its vast inequities.

:tap:

Velocity26

I just want to introduce myself as being the local fruitcake. My name is James P. Cusick Sr., but I will be listed on the Democratic Party election ballot as just "Chief Fruitcake", as I see that having a better ring to it.

Democrats will vote for anybody! :larry:
I love this guy!

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

*standing with mic*

So, J.P. Tell us just exactly what recommendations you'd make to reform and improve the child support system and its vast inequities.

:tap:

:patriot: Hi mA, and I just love questions.

The very first and foremost thing to do to improve the child support system would be to order a full scale pardon and immediate release of all parents in any jail for child support.

That is simply a matter of priorities. :whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

The very first and foremost thing to do to improve the child support system would be to order a full scale pardon and immediate release of all parents in any jail for child support.

Let the games begin! :jerry:

SoMDGirl42

JP, I don't mean to disrespect you as the future Governor of MD, but when they found the homeless guy in the flattops dead, we were all hoping it was you.

Vince

So I guess that means you don't care about the kids or their mothers. And it probably gets you released from jail also.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

How would a pardon and release improve the current child support system?