After hours Artists

Appletini

Anyone know of any studios, schools, stores or otherwise that offer any kind of dance, art or cooking classes not during the hours of 9 to 5?

I know Quality Street Kitchen and Catering in Leonardtown offers cooking classes, but couldn't seem to find much else.

Bibliophilic

Anyone know of any studios, schools, stores or otherwise that offer any kind of dance, art or cooking classes not during the hours of 9 to 5?

I know Quality Street Kitchen and Catering in Leonardtown offers cooking classes, but couldn't seem to find much else.

You could try AnneMarie Gardens, but a lot of their classes are during work hours...

what...

CSM offers life enrichment classes. I believe they do offer some after 5

Appletini

Yea I checked into Anne Marie Gardens but all of their classes are offered during the day. I had looked at CSM before but apparently not hard enough because they have a few classes that seem to be promising. The Rec and Parks site has a little bit to offer too, but again, mostly during the day things.

Thanks for the help guys!

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
I believe that Casey Jones in La Plata offers some sort of class and wine tasting events. Not sure what times the classes are though...

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

There is a guy in Laplata who has modeling classes in the evenings, think he even pays. Not sure exactly where but look up Buck's Backdoor Video's.I'm sure he can accomodate your schedule.

spinner

What kind of art classes? For adults or kids? I know several people that teach weaving, spinning, felting, basketry, etc. Also there are classes in Alexanderia at the Art League, if you don't want to go at night they have weekend workshops. I'm doing a batik workshop next month there.