Re: Weight Loss Competition Club - Need Members!

WLCC

I am a 28 year old female looking for other women, who like me, have a lot of weight to lose, and want to get serious about their health. This will be a fun and open group, meeting for approximately 1 hour each week. There is more to this than just what I have included here. So, if you are serious, please contact me. ORIENTATION/1ST WEIGHT IN = SEPT. 21, 2009

I am currently looking for Women who want to...

~lose 25 pounds or more
~attend weekly meetings, in friendly home
~be a Friendly Competitor
~Win Weekly Prize
~Come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd and WIN Money!

I am attaching a little bit more information, but if this sounds good to you, please contact me. Approximately 10 MEMBERs total, possible to 15.

EDITED 09/11/2009: $10/Week covers the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Winners. The $25 Initial fee covers supply costs, although the costs per person is actually higher.

Jenny
Weight Loss Competition Club
Lexington Park, Maryland
weightlosscompetitionclub@gmail.com
240-925-4362

NOTE: I will NOT respond to Questions in the Forum, as I'm sure you can see why below. Please email me directly if you are serious.

NO CORPORATE/COMPANY ASSOCIATION

Attachments

• WLCC Advertisr.Coupon.jpg
    WLCC Advertisr.Coupon.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 117

Hoover

You want me to pay you for me to loose weight - oh sure hold on I am putting the check in the mail go stand by the mailbox and weight (ha ha) for it!!!

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
You want me to pay you for me to loose weight - oh sure hold on I am putting the check in the mail go stand by the mailbox and weight (ha ha) for it!!!

I belong to a group that is close to where I live. It cost 26 dollars to join for the year. There is a great website that I can utilize any time I like. We also do challenges that go from 8 - 12 weeks. I may a monthly fee of 3.00 local dues which pays for our prizes for the biggest loser of the week and annual get together. We have two quarter jars at our weekly meetings. One is for the no no food of the week which changes week to week. Everytime you eat the no no food you owe a quarter. If you gain you also owe a quarter but not for each pound. I joined three and a half weeks ago with a friend of mine and so far I have lost 8 pounds.

I think the orginal posters of this threads offer seems a bit fishy, and makes me think of a pyramid scheme or spam though.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I belong to a group that is close to where I live. It cost 26 dollars to join for the year. There is a great website that I can utilize any time I like. We also do challenges that go from 8 - 12 weeks. I may a monthly fee of 3.00 local dues which pays for our prizes for the biggest loser of the week and annual get together. We have two quarter jars at our weekly meetings. One is for the no no food of the week which changes week to week. Everytime you eat the no no food you owe a quarter. If you gain you also owe a quarter but not for each pound. I joined three and a half weeks ago with a friend of mine and so far I have lost 8 pounds.

I think the orginal posters of this threads offer seems a bit fishy, and makes me think of a pyramid scheme or spam though.

That's what I was thinking.... like maybe it should be moved to the classifieds :whistle:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
That's what I was thinking.... like maybe it should be moved to the classifieds :whistle:

Yeah, I agree the fact that in big bold letters that there is no company or corporate affiliation sends up a big red flag for me. Heck MB I could pay you to yell at me and tell me to get me arse up and exercising each week. :lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Yeah, I agree the fact that in big bold letters that there is no company or corporate affiliation sends up a big red flag for me. Heck MB I could pay you to yell at me and tell me to get me arse up and exercising each week. :lol:
:lmao:
After I drop this baby, you call me, I call you :yay:

Is it bad that some of the things on that website look delicious? :killingme
deep fried cupcake anyone? Chocolate bacon cake?

meat baby :confused:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Admit it...you want a piece of meat baby. I know I do.:killingme I might actually have to try that out. SO will think I have lost my mind.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
:lmao:
After I drop this baby, you call me, I call you :yay:

meat baby :confused:

Do you know what you are having or is it going to be a surprise? I just love babies. Especially the kind you can love on and swaddle and play with and then give back to mom and dad. I am so getting old.:lol: You must be so excited to meet your new baby.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Do you know what you are having or is it going to be a surprise? I just love babies. Especially the kind you can love on and swaddle and play with and then give back to mom and dad. I am so getting old.:lol: You must be so excited to meet your new baby.

I don't know what I'm having but he does.... I am excited, and tired, and I can't breathe... when he/she is born, come give the baby some love :dance:

bcp

In My Opinion
I would like to say that I hope you all are successful in your weight loss gains, and to show my committment to you, I would like to supply 4 dozen donuts to each and every meeting.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I don't know what I'm having but he does.... I am excited, and tired, and I can't breathe... when he/she is born, come give the baby some love :dance:

Our first grandbaby is coming in December. I'm frantic in the wood shop building rocking horse and swing cradle. The boy and his wife bought a crib so looks like Grandma gets the hand-made, break-down-into-flat-pieces cradle for overnights.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I would like to say that I hope you all are successful in your weight loss gains, and to show my committment to you, I would like to supply 4 dozen donuts to each and every meeting.

When I went to my third meeting I was told in advance it was snack night and that everyone was to bring a snack. So I was thinking that if all 15 members brought snacks for everyone that there would be a ton of food. I thought that was really defeating the purpose. So that night I called another member to verify and she told me that you bring a single healthy snack. Everyone's snack get put in the middle of the table and whoever is the biggest loser that week wins the snacks. Well guess who the biggest loser was that week? Me !! Personally it seems like a way to try and refatten up the one who did the best that week.:killingme I ate the sugar free jello cup as a snack and gave the kids the other treats.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Our first grandbaby is coming in December. I'm frantic in the wood shop building rocking horse and swing cradle. The boy and his wife bought a crib so looks like Grandma gets the hand-made, break-down-into-flat-pieces cradle for overnights.

Baby is SOOOO lucky to have you make all that heirloom furniture for him/her! I got some homemade cloth diapers (that MIL sells online) and some other homemade things that I haven't seen yet..... IDK the sex but MIL knows what it is and she made it.