my piggies are being stalked..

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Just cleaned out the cage..and little guy sneaks in as im taking a picture..the guinea pig is bigger than he is..:killingme

Attachments

• 437720188_1522162869_414326319_1253664624122.jpg
    437720188_1522162869_414326319_1253664624122.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 533

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
oh my goodness..I just got what the heck you were talking about..i must have been asleep last night cuz i was like...feet? what?

I sent this picture to the guinea pig rescue I got my female from..and I realized they probably wouldnt like the predator sitting there...:killingme they will prolly ask for her back..they are very militant guinea pig lovers....

Parrotmomm

What's one more bird?
oh my goodness..I just got what the heck you were talking about..i must have been asleep last night cuz i was like...feet? what?

I sent this picture to the guinea pig rescue I got my female from..and I realized they probably wouldnt like the predator sitting there...:killingme they will prolly ask for her back..they are very militant guinea pig lovers....

Did you adopt from Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue? If so I know what you mean :D I love your C&C cage - great job :)

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Did you adopt from Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue? If so I know what you mean :D I love your C&C cage - great job :)

haha yes! I was very happy to adopt one instead of contributing to the pet store problem..but they were so funny! Very good source for info though..but you would not believe the interview I went through to get my piggie..its was extensive to say the least.

My cage is pretty cool! it had an upstairs but my piggies never went up there unless i put carrots..so when i got the kitties i converted the upstairs into a cover. I got hte kit on ebay..best purchase ever.