'Pin-up Boys' calendars hits stands!!!!

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Just what you need to get for you Senior Citizen mother or grand mother!!
WhoooHoooo :killingme

'Pin-up Boys' calendars hits stands
Updated: Wednesday, 23 Sep 2009, 1:02 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 22 Sep 2009, 5:08 PM EDT

Art Kohn
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - The "nearly-nude" senior calendar from Atlantic Shores Retirement Community in Virginia Beach was unveiled Tuesday and features the "Pin-up Boys."

The "Pin-up Boys," aged 69 to 90 years young, agreed to pose for the senior calendar to raise money for their local rescue squad.

"They come out here more often than they go anywhere else," one of the models told WAVY.com.

"But of those on the rescue squad, the seniors went above and beyond what a normal person and/or group or community would do for us and this is just...we're flabbergasted," said Richard Otto of the PA Courthouse Volunteer Rescue Squad.

Otto was referring to more than just the somewhat racy pictures. The calendar is generating much needed cash for the rescue squad.

"This project has exploded. It's gone beyond our wildest dreams. We didn't think that we would sell the first calendar until they were printed last week and we've already sold over 2,000," Executive Director of Atlantic Shores, Eden Jones, told WAVY.com. Each calendar costs $14.

"I have five calendars and I just think it's wonderful what the men did," said one woman. The men are even catching on in some circles of the nation's capital.

"My sister-in-law called my wife and said this is news up in Washington and would I please get her a copy of the calendar with signatures. I said I'd be glad to," said Newport News' Bob Patton.

The women of Atlantic Shores are pretty happy about the calendar too.

You can easily purchase one of the calendars at the Atlantic Shores Website or at select area retail stores.

Katelin

one day the dark will end

Attachments

• guys.JPG
    guys.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 77

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
This is no worse than Helen Mirren and the others in Calendar Girls baring all for the garden club.

Helen Mirren has shown her stuff in the movies more than Kathy Bates has.