The President Mentions Self Nearly 1,200 Times!

backagain39

I just love Fox News and this report is great, it hits the nail on the head!

"In mythology, Narcissus was the guy who fell in love with his own reflection.

In 2009, he’s the president of the United States.

Instead of adoring his own image, Obama loves to hear himself talk – about himself. In just 41 speeches so this year, not including this week's big speech at the United Nations, Obama has talked about himself nearly 1,200 times – 1,198 to be exact. (That breaks down to 1,121 “I”s and just 77 “me”s.) And that just includes 34 weekly addresses and his seven major speeches. Count the hundreds of other public speeches and he’d be off the charts."

"The interviews went off as expected. Obama kept his “I” on the nation’s problems. He mustered 387 personal mentions in just 82 minutes of air time. Forget the economy, health care, racism or whatever. Every 13 seconds, Obama was talking about … Obama. Next stop, David Letterman on Sept. 21. You already know the topic."

:killingme

Obama's Speeches-- The President Mentions Self Nearly 1,200 Times! - FOXNews.com

BOP

One of the benefits of turning news outlets into non-profits (NPR) that depend, in part, on government funding, is that they can turn at least one of those outlets into All Obama, All the Time. Call it "OPR - Obama Publik Radio" with stations on the low end of the FM dial all over the country.

Hessian

Health report...

Daughter was required to do a paper in health class about a mental disorder.
I recommended Narcissism, ---we have one amazing example in front of us.

wife shot it down because the majority of the class is from PG and shares his ethnicity, values (?) & questionable parentage....do not wish to excite a riot even though she would be done with the oral report before anyone connected the dots.

ah, another opportunity ruined.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Daughter was required to do a paper in health class about a mental disorder.
I recommended Narcissism, ---we have one amazing example in front of us.

wife shot it down because the majority of the class is from PG and shares his ethnicity, values (?) & questionable parentage....do not wish to excite a riot even though she would be done with the oral report before anyone connected the dots.

ah, another opportunity ruined.

How about stuttering then? ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, I, I, I, I, I, I... :dye: