Not a horse head, but a cow head

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On the front page of the Emptyprize today, Los Primos restaurant was NOT boiling a horse head - they were boiling a cow head. Health Dept even says it was USDA approved.

Would be really nice if certain "journalists" would get the story straight before taking it public.

Back in the late 80s/early 90s I was living w/ a boyfriend in Waldorf. He had a friend and his family staying w/ him for a while while he was up from Texas working. They happened to be Mexican. I came home one day and there was a cow's head hanging in our backyard from a tree and the dog was going crazy jumping up and catching the slime that was dripping out of the skull, eyes, mouth ... omg it was horrible!!!

:dead::dead::dead:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Boiling cow head hey? Somehow I'm left just as queezy. I remember as a kid going to my grandma's house and she had pig heads on the table! :jameo: She was making head cheese. They didn't tell me for years what black sausage was made of. :mad:

Danzig

On the front page of the Emptyprize today, Los Primos restaurant was NOT boiling a horse head - they were boiling a cow head. Health Dept even says it was USDA approved.

Would be really nice if certain "journalists" would get the story straight before taking it public.
I stand behind it being a horse head, they told the fire cheif in an official investigation that it was a horse, and they did not say it in a joking way. Also the photo shows a narrow nose like a horse not cow like.