The Left does love their whistleblowers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Unless, of course, the whistle is being blown on them.

APNewsBreak: ACORN Sues Filmmakers - wjz.com

The employees seen in the video, Tonja Thompson and Shera Williams, were fired after it was posted online. Thompson and Williams are plaintiffs in the lawsuit, which says they suffered "extreme emotional distress with attendant physical symptoms and injury to their reputations."

:lmao:

Yes, I can see how abetting sex slavery would injure one's reputation...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can not see that..synopsis please??

O'Reilly pressures Frank to admit that he admires these kids for blowing the whistle on a corrupt organization. Frank huffles and whumps awhile, O'Reilly badgers. Finally Frank, in frustration, says "Yes..." O'Reilly goes "Hooray!" And Frank promptly tries to back off of the yes.

:lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
O'Reilly pressures Frank to admit that he admires these kids for blowing the whistle on a corrupt organization. Frank huffles and whumps awhile, O'Reilly badgers. Finally Frank, in frustration, says "Yes..." O'Reilly goes "Hooray!" And Frank promptly tries to back off of the yes.

:lol: thx

ImnoMensa

Thanks for explaining it. I saw it , but Barney was even more mush-mouthed than usual and I couldnt understand what he was saying. They must still be washing down the studio he sprayed spit all over.