D B McMillan's

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
We went to DB McMillans Thursday night and really had a nice time. There was a guy in the central section singing Irish songs and I found myself singing them, despite the fact we were sitting in an outer section.

The menu is pretty great! You'll find mostly Irish favs, but will find additional items to suit others. I had corned beef and cabbage, Kyle had fish and chips. I can't remember what one of our dining companions had, but one had a personal pizza, which she found to be pretty good.

And finally, service. I cannot speak for the rest of the staff, but our server was awesome! And the food was served as it was supposed to - in order, timely and hot.

I give it two thumbs up, based on one experience! :yay: :yay:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I still have not been there. I work close to them. I get an hour for lunch. Does it seem like you can get in, eat and get out in an hour?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I still have not been there. I work close to them. I get an hour for lunch. Does it seem like you can get in, eat and get out in an hour?

I would think so, but you'd be better off calling to see how well they move during the lunch rush. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Ate at DB's last night for the first time with some girlfriends. Good food, good service (a liiiiitle slow), but not terribly bad. They have a delicious chocolate cherry martini. :yum:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Ate at DB's last night for the first time with some girlfriends. Good food, good service (a liiiiitle slow), but not terribly bad. They have a delicious chocolate cherry martini. :yum:

We went Thursday with some people from hubby's work. Very nice place. Had their calimari and it was :drool:

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
We went to DB McMillans Thursday night and really had a nice time. There was a guy in the central section singing Irish songs and I found myself singing them, despite the fact we were sitting in an outer section.

The menu is pretty great! You'll find mostly Irish favs, but will find additional items to suit others. I had corned beef and cabbage, Kyle had fish and chips. I can't remember what one of our dining companions had, but one had a personal pizza, which she found to be pretty good.

And finally, service. I cannot speak for the rest of the staff, but our server was awesome! And the food was served as it was supposed to - in order, timely and hot.

I give it two thumbs up, based on one experience! :yay: :yay:
We had the "Shepard's Pie" and "Chicken w/ Cheese Boxty". Both were very good. If I had to pick between the two....I would have to say the Boxty was the best.

bulldog

We had the "Shepard's Pie" and "Chicken w/ Cheese Boxty". Both were very good. If I had to pick between the two....I would have to say the Boxty was the best.

Same thing we had the one time we went about 2 months ago. Not :barf:, but not :drool: either.
IMO, too many other, better places to go to bother going back here.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Same thing we had the one time we went about 2 months ago. Not :barf:, but not :drool: either.
IMO, too many other, better places to go to bother going back here.
Don't get me wrong. We thought it was very good. Definitely one of the better places around in the area.