Innocent High Schooler Killed in Gang Fight

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We should be able to put humans down like rabid dogs. I fail to see why we don't, unless the crybaby judges and civil rights idiots just enjoy having Americans held hostage to violent criminals.

We should be able to put humans down like rabid dogs. I fail to see why we don't, unless the crybaby judges and civil rights idiots just enjoy having Americans held hostage to violent criminals.

I firmly agree! If they prove themselves to be detrimental to society,they should be put to sleep. Period.

TurboK9

:yeahthat:

At least the dogs do not understand the significance of what they do!! People like this need to be removed from life. Permanently.

That is so unbelievably sad. Ugh, what a cruel beating...lumber, lumber?!?!!!! The whole thing is just disgusting and it's terrible that a family is having to bury their loved one :bawl:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So this is Obama's city?

Did his kids go to public school there?

What kind of bills, and laws did he co-sponsor to curtail criminals like this? What did HE do to prevent the death of this high school honor student?

What are ANY of the democrats in charge there now doing to prevent another death? I honestly don't think health care reform is going to help him.

According the news article this has been going on for MONTHS, yet there is no evidence in the video of increased security, no police presence..

I think we need to start voting these morons out.....

before more of our children die.

(howzat? Used the children just like the libs do!!)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So this is Obama's city?

What kind of bills, and laws did he co-sponsor to curtail criminals like this? What did HE do to prevent the death of this high school honor student?

What are ANY of the democrats in charge there now doing to prevent another death? I honestly don't think health care reform is going to help him.

According the news article this has been going on for MONTHS, yet there is no evidence in the video of increased security, no police presence..

You people are objecting to community organizing?

Think about life in a city, pick one, especially the big ones. Neighborhoods fall into disrepair. Resources are limited. It becomes basic life, a matter of survival. Corruption, drugs, violence. How hard is it to get 'organized' and start bullying shop owners, neighbors, into doing whatever the 'organized' would like? Not very. How hard to get politicians to work for or with you? They gotta live there, too.

We in suburbia like to think of things like law and order because we are isolated from life in the jungle. We have rules. They're pretty much enforced. Not in the cities. Not where people are crammed together. In the cities, parts of the cities, if you are organized and tough enough, ruthless enough, you make the rules.

C

CalvertNewbie

I firmly agree! If they prove themselves to be detrimental to society,they should be put to sleep. Period.

Agreed. There's no question of guilt here. It's all on video. These punks can claim innocence all they want but all the proof of their guilt is there. I wouldn't be nearly as upset if one gangbanger took out another gangbanger, that's the life they choose to be a part of. But when an innocent bystander is hurt/killed, different story. I believe in "an eye for an eye".

ImnoMensa

But the kid swinging the board is a good kid. He helps his grandmother. Just a neighborhood kid who was in the wrong place, and after all he is just a child. Kids will be kids.

These people live in a jungle they created. 90% of the places where they live were once decent neighborhoods until the arrival of hate filled bigots who were told the world owes them a living.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
How innocent could he have been to be in a gang and in a fight?

He wasn't a member of either of the gangs, according to the videos and written accounts. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

CNN just aired a video of the lad's mother, Annette Lance, speaking out against the violence in that school's locality.

"We got to clean this up." "These kids know what is happening, who is involved, and they need to step up and reveal it, bring it into the sunlight."

More lives are going to be lost, if the community can't clean up the violence.

L

luckystar

So this is Obama's city?

Said in the second video that popped up that there was a police car with two policemen in it watching. Their excuse for not intervening is that they were waiting for backup. Way to protect and serve.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Just on CNN..

Last year in Chicago there were 290 shootings resulting in 34 dead CHILDREN..

IN THEIR SCHOOLS!!

Yep.. perfect candidate to host the Olympics.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just on CNN..

Last year in Chicago there were 290 shootings resulting in 34 dead CHILDREN..

IN THEIR SCHOOLS!!

Yep.. perfect candidate to host the Olympics.

That community organizing really helped a lot, didn't it?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I don't understand the cops in their patrol car, watching this incident taking place. Waiting for "backup", while a young person was beaten and died, right in front of their eyes?

Come on, you witness a youth getting hit over the head, with a railroad tie, and you do nothing?

Time to move......

E

EmptyTimCup

That is so unbelievably sad. Ugh, what a cruel beating...lumber, lumber?!?!!!! The whole thing is just disgusting and it's terrible that a family is having to bury their loved one :bawl:

Obviously the GUN Ban in Chicago is having effect

thugs will just resort to something that takes a little longer to get the JOB Done ....

:shocking: