Restaurant Reviews

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who wants to give back for all the entertainment we provide you with by hosting these forums?

Please post reviews of restaurants you've visited in the Dining Guide so others can enjoy them (or avoid them), too. Just click "Review It" under the restaurant listing and a wondow will pop up so you can write your comments.

And if your favorite isn't on there, let us know so we can run it down and include it.

Thanks in advance for those who are kind enough to help us out!

marianne

Two restaurants I wanted to post reviews about were not on SOMD: Ledo's pizza in Waldorf & La Plata and Pancakes Plus in La Plata.

vraiblonde said:
Who wants to give back for all the entertainment we provide you with by hosting these forums?

Please post reviews of restaurants you've visited in the Dining Guide so others can enjoy them (or avoid them), too. Just click "Review It" under the restaurant listing and a wondow will pop up so you can write your comments.

And if your favorite isn't on there, let us know so we can run it down and include it.

Thanks in advance for those who are kind enough to help us out!
Even Elaine...:eyebrow:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Cheeseburger In Paradise....

Good food, good service. I'd even go so far as to say the server I had last night went well beyond my expectations. Calvin, you know how to work it, baby!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
Calvin, you know how to work it, baby!
Calvin :hot:

Especially since you thought he was retarded at first, until he brought you another frosted glass with your second beer without having to be asked. :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:

Especially since you thought he was retarded at first, until he brought you another frosted glass with your second beer without having to be asked. :lol:

Yes, I did think he was retarded. He did sorta' come off that way.

stew77

Anyone know of a restaurant that is serving the Corned Beef and Cabbage for tomorrow, 3/17/08m in St Mary's County - need to know to make it happen...Thanks!

onebdzee

off the shelf

I would like to give a reveiw of a text I got from otter and Petey last night....they lied to me and I don't like them :drama:

belvak

Happy Camper
Anyone know of a restaurant that is serving the Corned Beef and Cabbage for tomorrow, 3/17/08m in St Mary's County - need to know to make it happen...Thanks!

:howdy: Don't know for sure, but St. Mary's Landing usually has it on St. Patrick's Day.