What to do on a Friday night....

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Some friends and I may go out this Friday. I hardly ever go out so I'm not sure what place/places will be happening. I would love somewhere that plays good music to dance to. I'm sure we'll have a good time either way. Suggestions?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Some friends and I may go out this Friday. I hardly ever go out so I'm not sure what place/places will be happening. I would love somewhere that plays good music to dance to. I'm sure we'll have a good time either way. Suggestions?

Wait until Saturday and go to Big Dogs in Mechanicsville. Full Steam is playing there.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
The Pub in Leonardtown. No dancing though.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Well maybe there is normally no dancing there... but depending on how tore up she gets there maybe some dancing going on :getdown:

:lol:

:blushing: I saw someone last weekend who I hadn't seen in a while; she reminded me of some things I used to do not too long ago. :coyoteugly:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Wait, you could do me. :biggrin: