Bk

Iv4girlz

Speaking of BK, there is a fund raiser at the one by Lowe's tonight from 5 to 8pm. It is for the Harrier Cheerleaders from Spring Ridge Middle School.

Toxick

Splat

Somehow I'm reminded of a time in the not-too-distant past, when McDonalds designed the Arch Deluxe Burger in an attempt to become more adult oriented, classy and high-brow.

I remember how miserably it failed.

They didn't alter the appearance of all their franchises, but that was the direction of their strategy. And I'm afraid that this attempt by Burger King to become more upscale, is doomed to failure, unfortunately.

It's not that it's a bad idea, but I think that sales will not provide the return of investment going into this overhaul very quickly - and I seriously doubt that any large corporation has the stomach to watch such a money hemmhorage while waiting for the masses to adjust to the new style.

And their sammiches are already more expensive than other restaurants, so if they raise their prices to manage the bleed, it's going to bite them right in the ass.

I think this is a very poor strategy on BK's part. Especially when The King is still a popular mascot that can be exploited with some clever marketing and WAY less money.