Lady Gaga

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Someone please help me get it. Help me understand how someone with no discernible talent or even entertainment value becomes a popular recording artist.

While you're at it, help me out with Kanye West as well. TIA!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Someone please help me get it. Help me understand how someone with no discernible talent or even entertainment value becomes a popular recording artist.
She's a hot tranny mess, so the gays love her, which in turn makes her a pop star. She's like the new Madonna. No discernable talent, but she puts on a show. I do kind of love "Just Dance". It makes me happy. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Britney Spears v.2009. :rolleyes:

While you're at it, help me out with Kanye West as well. TIA!
No clue as I've never heard anything he's done other than being an a-hole to Taylor Swift at some awards show. :shrug:

I don't know about Lady Gaga, but Kanye West has an easy answer. This #### right here was the bomb (of course, that was back when saying 'the bomb' was acceptable).

Last edited:

Pandora

Odd, I was just looking up various videos on you tube and ran across a few of hers. They all sound the same; they all have that computer generated sound, but at first, catchy... then tiresome after a few listens.

She is no Pink, Christina... etc. that has variety in her songs and sound and I believe she'll fade out before to long!

Lady Gaga who? That is what they will be saying next year around this time!

Pandora

I don't know about Lady Gaga, but Kanye West has an easy answer. This #### right here was the bomb (of course, that was back when saying 'the bomb' was acceptable).

And that is his only good song, IMO. Now, he is just an uppity you know what!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
She's a hot tranny mess, so the gays love her, which in turn makes her a pop star. She's like the new Madonna. No discernable talent, but she puts on a show. I do kind of love "Just Dance". It makes me happy. :lol:

I thought she was born a hermaphrodite?

Pete

Repete
Gaga is over the top and raunchy, that equates to fame these days. A couple of her tunes are OK though :lol: West is trash, all angry black guy hype.

Pandora

So...his other songs are worse than that?

IMO, yes.

And I don't care for 'Gold Digger' personally, but it is one of his better songs, IMO and the one I think of when I hear Kanye West. He is another 'computer generated' artist with flashy videos that outweigh the singers talent.... IMO

Terence

Error 404
As for lady gaga not sure I dont like her/him myself. And for Kanye lol he had a few good songs I believe Jesus Walks was the best he had. :evil:

Pandora

I don't think that's true. :lol:

I don't either. Lady Gaga has always been a huge supporter of gays, so they have always liked her. She credited them for her success. Like I said, I just so happened to be reading about different artist just before seeing this thread. :lol:

Pandora

As for lady gaga not sure I dont like her/him myself. And for Kanye lol he had a few good songs I believe Jesus Walks was the best he had. :evil:

:rolleyes: You knew somebody would come along and call you on that shiat too with your evil smilie.... That is one damn racist song, IMO.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
That's not even friggin music. My cat has more talent then that in the tip of his tail.